COMING SOON!

Yes, I have another idea. Let's see how long this will last lmao.

First chapter will be published 30th November!

Synopsis:

Carter Reyes is the seventeen-year-old sister of Carlos Reyes. Freshly kicked out of a boarding school that specialises in additional needs, Carter turns up on Carlos and T.K.'s doorstep. Then tragedy strikes. Forced to move in with her brother and T.K., Carter starts to struggle. Her routine is thrown, her mental health is declining and her relationship with Carlos is pushed to its limit.

With barriers to overcome and demons to face, will Carter be able to survive?

Cover:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, lemme tell you how this story came to be.

I was on yet another rewatch of Lone Star. A scene came up where someone knocked on T.K. and Carlos' front door and then shortly after I was on the episode where they get the bearded dragon and I thought, "I should write a story where Carlos has a younger sister who turns up on their doorstep, walks in nonchalantly and her interest picks up as soon as she sees the bearded dragon". Bam. My Tears Ricochet was born. 

I hope this story goes well lmao. I have quite a few storylines planned. As always, the main character, in this case, Carter, will go through pain so be prepared ;) 

What do you want to see from this story?