Meet Carter Reyes!

Full Name: Carter Ana Reyes

Mother: Andrea Reyes
Father: Gabriel Reyes
Brother: Carlos Reyes

Age: 17
Height: 5ft 1"
Hair colour: Chestnut brown
Eye Colour: Light Brown

Medical history: Autism, ADHD, Epilepsy, Anxiety, Depression (A/N: how I write these topic are based on both lived experience and professional experience, please remember that everyone experiences these differently, whilst how I write these may not reflect how you experience, chances are it will reflect how someone else experiences them)

Education: Specialist boarding school in L.A. Carter doesn't get along well with mainstream school and so she decided she wanted to try boarding. - Kicked out prior to the story beginning.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Reading, singing, animals, baking, routine being followed, 

Special interests: Bearded dragons, fantasy and romance books

Dislikes: Spiders, being late, math, people who spoil books, routine not being followed, people interrupting her whilst she's reading. 

Carter is already familiar with T.K. Strand and Owen Strand due to her brother's relationship. The 126 know about Carter but haven't met her yet due to her being away at school a lot and schedules not lining up. Carter was the one who brought up the idea of her going to boarding school as there were no schools in Austin willing to adapt to her needs and she was struggling.  She has a close relationship with her parents and Carlos. Avery loves to read and you'll always find her with her head in a book. Carter has a strict morning routine that she has to follow or it will upset her. Her other routines can vary depending on the day and situation.