2.3

February 14th
New York / 1:00pm
??? / ????

Violets P.O.V

I had just arrived at the airport. I didn't know exactly where to go, he just told me to go to the airport to find my surprise.

I got out my phone and went to my text messages. I went to shawns name and started typing. I watched as my thumbs moved swiftly around the keyboard and then sent it.

Violet ; where exactly am I supposed to be looking? I'm scared please help!!!

Shawn❀ ; oh hi love! Go to gate E5 and there should be a "sign" 😉 anyways love you beautiful!

Violet: I love you too!

I started looking around for the "sign" but I couldn't find anything. after about 15 minutes I saw a literal sign that said my name on it.

I started to walk over slightly scared of what the present Might be. the closer I got the more nervous I got.

I finally reached them. There was two girls one holding a sign and the other holding a box. I smiled and looked at them.

"This is for me right?" I asked with a little smile.

"Yes ma'am!" They said.

One handed me the box and the other just smiled and wished me a happy valentines days.

"Thank you guys, and you too!" I said happily.

The smiled and waved as I turned around and started walking back to the car. I got in and started my very, very long journey home. I'm joking it's only an hour.

+

I was only about 10 minutes away fro my house and I was jamming out to some band on the radio. who ever they were they were good!

The song ended and some crapy song came on so I put in the cd "ultraviolence" and I skipped to "Money Power Glory".

"But that's not what this
Bitch wants not what I want
At all, I want money power and
Glory.

I want a money and all
Your power all your glory."

I stopped singing and focused on driving thing of shawn and how sweet of a guy he is to send me that.

I was now pulling into my house. I parked my car, grabbed the box and went inside while passing something big on the way in.

"Hey mom I'm back." I said as I passed my mom going upstairs.

"Hey sweetie!" She said cheerfully.

I was now up to my room and found myself very tired. I put the box on my seat too tired to go through it and I took off my shoes. I slipped into bed, cuddled with my giraffe and I was out.

+

I woke up about an hour later. I turned over trying to move more space but I hit something hard. I fell back and off my bed I started laughing hysterically and what ever it was got up.

"Oh my god are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah I'm just fine." I said continuing to laugh.

It started laughing too and I looked up to see who it was.. its shawn. I got up and ran towards him and hugged him like it was the last time.

I started to softly cry into his chest. He lifted me off the ground slightly and hugged me tighter.

"Hello beautiful." he says softly.

"You're real!" I said sobbing.

He pulled away and smiled at me. He kissed my check and looked at me again. His eyes came in contact with mine and I looked into his for a while. He picked me up again.