3.2

March 5th
Chicago / 4:00am
London / 10:00am

shawn : I hate life.

Violet: oh god what happened?

Shawn: I mess everything up and I'm constantly saddened by the days ahead fearing that I'll ruin everything in my presence. And you.. I randomly yell at you and I can't be there for you when you're sad because the distance is too great or its my fault.

violet: hey don't be down about yourself. You won't ruin anything and it's okay to have sudden outbursts and it's okay there's distance in our- what ever it is. I love you shawn.

shawn: I love you too but it's just everything brings me down and nothing makes me happy anymore. Not even you. You used to be my main source of happiness but that's faded away somehow and I hate it, I hate myself, and I hate my life.

violet : shawn please do not ever say these things because you are you and you can't change that, you're not perfect and you're not shit shawn. You're you and you are incredible.

shawn: violet

violet: yeah?

Shawn: thank you.

violet: I didn't do anything.

shawn: I really miss you.

violet: I miss you too.

violet: im going to sleep goodnight.

shawn: goodnight love you ! Xx

-

It really sucks when friendships stop out of nowhere. You could be friends with them for years but the next day it just stops. anyways sorry to everyone I've been a bitch to.

-