2.4

February 15th
New York / 8:00am

Violets P.O.V

Shawn had dropped me off before twelve so that my mother didn't get mad and he went back to his hotel so that my mom did assume anything.

It's now eight in morning and I'm kinda tired. I mean it's early who wouldn't be tired. I was just laying there.

I decide to get up and do the stuff you do to get ready. I left my bed and went straight to the bathroom.

I showe- I did my routine and then put on some eyeliner and mascara to finish. I went back into my room and went over to my closet.

I picked out my outfit which was a navy knit long sleeve, black jeans, black boots, and a black warm coat.

I went to my phone and saw I had a text from shawn.

Shawn : Hey beautiful I hope that you had an amazing sleep. I will see you very soon and I can't wait to see you're beautiful face and hear your lovely voice. Also im incredibly in love with you, your voice, your personality, you you're just amazing. I love you so so so much! Also, there is a surprise I have for you!

I smiled a really big smile. I started typing and then sent the message.

Violet: I'm smiling so big, I love you so much you don't understand.

Shawn: I love you more and I'm going over in 15 minutes to get you!

Violet: okay be safe.

I went down stairs and went into the kitchen. I saw my mom was down there on her phone scrolling through whatever she was scrolling through.

I walked past her but she called for me.

"Violet, we need to talk." she called.

"Yes mother?" I asked sitting down on the stool.

"So you really like shawn Huh?" She asked smiling at me.

"Yeah, he's great." i said softly.

"Well too bad, I don't approve.." she said seriously.

"Wait.. are you- please be kidding! Are you serious?" I asked starting to hyperventilate.

"No, calm down he's great. As long as he makes you happy and doesn't hurt you I approve." she said chuckling.

"Oh my god you're so mean, why would you do that!" I said crossing my arms.

"Love you too." she said laughing.

"Oh but i wont be here all day, im going yo be with shawn, and same for tomorrow." I said and got an apple.

"Okay, please be safe." she said sympathetically.

"Okay I will." I said biting my apple.

"Please don't have sex and if you do please be protected." she said.

I started choking on my apple when I heard her say that.

"MOM! I just met him irl yesterday im not having it with him nor anyone for a while." I said while blushing madly.

I heard the doorbell ring and I jumped up to go get it. it was shawn. Seeing him, hearing his voice, and touching him makes me feel all weird inside.

It's like a stampede that will never stop through my body. I hugged him very tightly and smiled.

"Mom, I'm going with shawn." i called.

"Remember what I said." she said seriously.

Shawn smiled at me and we walked to his jeep.