~"Fuck you"~

POV: Stan Marsh

It was midday when the pony camp fags where done grooming and learning how to tack. Now, they were walking around the ring.

Kyle was leading Poseidon with western tack on with Jaxon on his back. I observed how he talked with them and acted around them. He was good with kids, I could tell.

I was stuck leading Felix who kept farting on poor Merry.

Of course, Blaze would NOT move and just kept getting distracted. Poor Scott had to smack his rear in-front of the kids. Even then, Blaze wouldn't go! He's a little stupid.

Finally, Hailey let us lead them in.

"Great, are you guys ready to untack and feed them?!" Hailey said smacking her knees bending with enthusiasm.

A collection of noises came from the pile of children aseveryone put the horses on cross ties.

"Ok! Kyle and Stan clean the tack room, Bebe and Nicole help groom and Scott and Kenny help untack while the rest of us get the feed ready. Go!" Hailey pushed us into the tack room and shut the door knowing kids would try to sneak in.

"Ughhh! I hate cleaning the tack room." I groaned as Kyle started to sweep the dusty floor.

"Shush. It'll be over soon." Kyle groggily said. I could tell he was growing tired.

"This makes me want to kill myself." Kyle banged his head on the shaft of the broomstick.

"Dude, same."

We sat in unison next to each other on the bench in the tack room. We were locked in there...together.

I stared him dead in the eye and admired his freckles.

"Can I kiss you?" Kyle whispered looking down.

"Yes. Please do." I mumbled as he grabbed my cheeks and smashed his lips against mine. His lips were softer than I could ever imagine.

I put my hands on his waist making an audible gasp come out of his mouth and letting my tongue in.

I moaned into the kiss. I couldn't believe I was kissing him. Kyle. My stable mate. My super best friend.

I slipped my hands under his shirt slowly feeling his toned body as he leaned on me forcing me to submit to him.

I pushed him away from me and snatched my hands back from under his shirt.

"This is wrong. Something feels wrong." I slurred shaking my foot.

Kyle sighed and got up and continued to sweep.

"Sorry." He mumbled under his breath.

"It's not you. It just feels wrong." I sighed.

What the fuck is wrong with me?! I was just about to fuck Kyle? Why did I stop?

"Your a good kisser." I walked over to Kyle and put my finger under his chin making him look up at me.

He stared me dead in the eye before doing the unexpected.

I was leaning towards him for another kiss when I felt a hand meet my cheek burning it to hard felt leather.

"What the fuck!!" I slurred, my eyes glossy from the pain.

"You can't just turn me on and then push me away, you fuck rag." Kyle shrugged his shoulder's aggressively.

"Sorry. I just feel like i'm not ready and like i'm on the top of the world." I reasoned as he continued to sweep.

"Alright Stanny boy, just, please, organize those boots and shut up." He flipped me off and left the room to throw out the dust.

What we're we?
We're we dating?
Was he just horny?
Why did I stop?
I want to fuck him.
Does he like me?
I'm so lost right now.

He came back in and looked me straight down and up.

"Fuck you." He scoffed at me and sat back down.