~Smiley fears~

(Hi. This is like the third time but this time i'm just gonna timeskip to somewhere..thebeach)

Kyle
It was a couple days after the lesson kids and all that..stuff.

Stan and I acted like nothing happened, I guess we just completely ignored it, i mean, it's a little awkward to be with him alone.

The Mean girls
movie playing in the tack room to entertain the lesson kids as the group and I packed to go to the beach.

"Eric, pass the sunscreen." Wendy groaned

"Wendy, you have to be patient, he has a lot of body to cover..." Bebe snickered as Cartman gave her a dirty look

"Im scared." Stan spits out as he packs the crisps.

I glance him a look and ask "Why?"

"I don't know how to swim Kyle."

The whole group went silent.

Tolkien stopped packing everyone's jumpers and Heidi spit her water out.

"What?!" Kenny screeched, "I'm fucking poor and I know how to at least soggy paddle!!!"

Stan went by the stalls sighing as everyone went back to work.

I followed...

"Hey dude, it's fine. I'll stay at the surface and build a sand castle with you."

It didn't feel so awkward alone with him this time, just felt like it was missing something.

We talked a bit and giggled at dumb jokes then left the stalls and packed the horses into the trailer.

Stan patted Smiley as he freaked out backing into the trailer.

We got in Mrs. Cartmans mini van and went to the beach.

I was wearing green trunks sitting in between Clyde and Stan. My thighs were squished against Stans, making me blush a little.

....BAZINGA ok so this is a filler bye i'm stasia PLEASE read this i love you