The Night After Pomni's Arrival

TW: Su1c1de kinda? Angsty a little. Idrk, this is the first time ive ever wrote a fanfic

When Pomni arrived at the circus, Jax knew something was different about her.

Sure, she acted the same as basically everyone else did when the first got to the circus, but Jax felt like Pomni was differet. Like she'd actually find something out... and that's why he's going to make her give up.

You see, Jax knew things. He knew things the others didn't, he knew things Caine didn't want him to know. Caine had threatened him and gave him things just so he could keep his mouth shut, since the only thing Caine couldn't control was their minds. 

That is also the reason Jax has so many keys; maybe one leads to the exit?

But he doubted it, or at least he doubted he could find the real exit. Jax new there was an exit, one that would get him back home, its just... Jax doesn't exactly want to leave the circus.

-Night of Pomni's arrival, Jax's room-

Jax was SO glad Caine wasn't a complete devil, one of the places Caine doesn't have eyes in is all the cast's room. He's also glad that Caine gave him internet access (on the condition he doesn't tell anyone who, what, or where he is). 

 "This is stupid.." Jax muttered in the dark of his room. He was talking abo- 

"Nuh uh." Jax rudely interrupted m-

"No, it wasn't rude." Jax interrupted, again. 

"I was talking about how stupid you are, writing like you know everything."  

...

Well, technically I do know everything- I'm literally writing this. I can make things up, I control this you stupid f#%16&# s7*#- 

"What the f#4%? I'm not a sl-" 

ANYWAYS.

Moving on. 

Jax was exhausted, obviously. Who doesn't get tired after a day in the circus? He got out his phone (keep in mind he's the only one with a phone and internet access in the circus) and played some music. 

Dinner is not over

"You aren't actually going to type out the lyrics of the song I'm listening to and find a way to relate it to me- right?" Jax said sarcastically, or zestily, or sassily, or all three? 

"Holy s#7%, you are a horrible writer-" 

Whatever, moving on, Jax was on the top part of his bunk bed, listening to his favorite songs. 

Dinner is not over

He thought about what Pomni will act like when she's finally used to the circus, or if she'll actually find an exit. He hopes she doesn't find a real exit though, Ragatha would beg for him to come back to the real world with them, but he'd been in the circus since he was 15, it was like his home, it is horrible but its so much better than his own home 

Dinner is not over

"By the way, in this story i'm only 18. Ragatha is like 22, Pomni is probably 19 or 20 and who knows how old the rest are," Jax rolled his eyes at nothing in particular.

Dinner is not over 

The walls in these rooms are pretty soundproof, but if you have your ear to someone's door, you could hear inside the room. 

"Why are you bringing that up, what are you plan-"

You said something's wrong 

"Don't interrupt me with song lyrics."

And I could say the same to you.

"ughhh.." 

Broken over and over again,

What else can I do? 

"Are you trying to make angst of me? Cause I-"

I've tasted friendship (a-ha) 

I've tasted you (oh, no!) 

I've tasted dying and it tasted good~! 

"This feels personal, this isn't even the song I chose to play-"

i've tasted heartbreak (wah) 

"Is that about my ex? From middle school? Because I don't like him anymore, I hate him. Glad he broke up with me" Jax remarked sassily. 

I've tasted food (uh-oh) 

Jax was scrolling on facebook to see what was going on in the world, Caine was nice enough to let everyone have night fits. Jax was wearing black and white plaid wide leg trousers, and a graphic t-shirt you'd find on roblox.

"Hey, roblox is fun, also I feel like you just searched google for night fits-" 

I've tasted dying and it tasted good!

But that's dessert! 

You can have it, when the dinner is gone! 

Jax rolled over on his back, "i'll gladly eat up dinner then," he replied while looking at the glow-in-the-dark 3d looking stars on his ceiling. 

But that's dessert! (Uh-hoo-ah-oh-ah-oh) 

But that's dessert!

You can have it, when the dinner is gone! 

"Jack Stauber on top" jax mindlessly exclaimed. 

So put it down

(Alright!)

"Ok, enough of this. Next song~" Jax hit the shuffle button then pressed play. 

EW EW EW EW ITS SO BAD ITS SO CRINGEY WHY DID I WRITE THIS EW PLEASE PRETEND ALL THE EVENS HAPPENED EXEPT LESS CRINGEY IM GONNA KMS WHAT IS THIS EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR MAKING THIS ITS SO BAD STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP