Music -FINALLY FINISHED but very short-

(If you have been waiting for an update, re-read the last chapter. I changed it. This is for incase you didnt notice :) <3) 

Everyone was happily listening to the music. It was a nice change from the normal circus music. 

"Hey Jax..?" Ragatha starts 

"Whats up dolly?" 

"How long have you been able to listen to this music.. no one else has been able to its just so surprising- and why just you anyways it-"

"slow down doll face, im obviously Caine's favorite, so of course he gives me these privileges~" 

Ragatha sighed, "Why did i even ask?" she muttered. 

"Wait- I remember a song- how about "It almost..." something, I forgot the last word, by Tv girl or boy..? Its a very vague memory-" pomni was rambling on about her slight memory of the song. 

"I got it pooks" 

-play the song on ur device or smth-

...

"Aww, this is a pretty sad song.." 

"Ohmygod your right- im so sorry if i brang down the mood- I didnt know what the songs was, ha ha ha.." 

"I like it, you have good taste pom-pom" (guesswho) said with a toothy grin.

"TV girl is one of my favorite artists-" 

"PLAY PINKPANTHERESS!!!!!" an exited Zooble blurts out, "I remember the name, she was really popular and her music sounded so smooth." 

I never wanted to cast doubt in your mind

Im not acting the way i think you'd like

we went for dinner and now your acting paranoid

if only you knew the way I felt inside on that night

"D@&m- your right." 

~~~

after another hour, or who knows how time works in the digital circus, they all separated to go sleep or something in their rooms. 

~~~