The Night After Pomni's Arrival 2

Warning for this entire fanfic: Everyone will be ooc.

Ragatha was walking down the hall in her blue night gown to say good night to everyone, especially Pomni. Pomni probably needed a goodnight the most. Ragatha was quite glad Caine allowed everyone to have night clothes, and she found out they represented what everyone used to wear when they weren't trapped in this circus. 

As ragatha was walking to Jax's door, she tripped on a bump in the red carpet. Her head slammed onto Jax's door, she stood there for a second with bird flying around her head, but when she realized what happened she could also hear music from Jax's room.

"What..? 

And it didn't sound like classic record-player music, or the songs you could hear in the circus.

She knocked of Jax's door.

No answer.

She knocked on his door harder,

It opened.

"Jesus f#5%&@* christ. What?" Jax asked Ragatha tiredly.

Ragatha looked at Jax with concern for a few seconds.

Jax looked back with a confused and tired face. 

(Btw, Jax is only like 1 inch taller than Ragatha in this au) 

"Uhm, what- how were you playing music earlier..?" she asked cautiously.

She watched how Jax's face went from tired and confused to tired with a bit of panic.

"Why are you listening into my room?!" Jax asked then shut the door on her. 

After a few moments, Jax opened the door again.

"Don't tell ANYONE about this, or else you are dead." he whisper-yelled with his pupils becoming small squares. Jax shut the door again.

"I- uh? Ok, GOODNIGHT!" Ragatha yelled so he could hear through the closed door. 

She went on to say goodnight to everyone else, she was very confused and would bring this up to Jax tomorrow, for now she just pushed the confusion to the back of her mind.