PinkPantheress is such a mood -finished :3-

(Hi guys :3 from now on theres probably gonna be very very slow updates!! Istarted writing this when i was in a mood so idrk how to continue this story. Honestly i forgot the plot to my own story)

Standing in the middle of his big ass room-

"I've decided to break Caine's stupid ass filter." 

-he was bored. No idea what to do. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

he fucking knocked himself out.

Whenever he sleeps (or gets knocked out ig), he remembers parts of his shitty human life. 

He remembers being a kid, black curly hair and dark-ish (it looks like tanned skin, but its really just his natural skin) skin, he remebers 2 of his friends, a crazy girl and a nerdy asshole.

He remembers his parents (sadly).

He remembers 2 people older than him. 

He remembers being a teenager, the "angsty years", as his parents would tell the guests that always came over whenever Jax acted out.

But lets be for real, teenage hormones' aren't what made him angsty.

It was his parents, always shit-talking him to other "adults" and never giving him the love he felt he needed. 

He grew up alone.

No, that's not right. 

He didn't grow up. He didn't need to, he matured right away. 

His older teen years, oh he didn't reach those. 

He barely entered them, he was still discovering himself when a vr headset ruined his ALREADY FUCKED UP LIFE.

HE WAS FUCKING 15. 

Jax was fucking 15 when he entered the circus. When he lost his 2 friends, when he lost his 2nd parents (the better ones). 

Maybe that isn't a bad thing, though. Jax had always thought he was annoying everyone else, he always yelled at them for stupid shit. 

The circus was an escape, an escape from the guilt. And escape for Jax, and for his friends. His friends finally escaped his fucked up personality.

The circus was...

A new chance. 

A childhood he never had.

A new life. 

Something he needed.

~~~

Jax woke up. He didn't remember anything this time, usually he does whenever he's "asleep" (who knows what it is in the circus?).

"That's weird, my "dream"~ was just some loser's poetry or something." 

This twink Jax got up and started to head out to the center of the circus for their adventure or whatever Caine had planned. 

~~~

"JAX! Oh my lord Jax, you worried us all.." Ragatha had unexpectedly run up to Jax, leaving the tall rabbit-man confused.

"Whadya mean Rags? I'm just peachy, why would you be concerned?" 

Ragatha and the few others looked at him with concern. 

Zooble took the chance to shine (or whatever), blurting out "You were out for two days, dips#1$." 

"I WAS OUT FOR WHAT?!?"