Ch.2 Beef with Shadow!

Y/n was bringing Eme home after school.

"Ok Eme, stay in the bag until I tell you to get out ok?"

"Meow."

"Ok here we go. Oniichan I'm home!"

B/n smiled at her and looked happy.

"Welcome home, y/n. Put down your things and chill a bit. I cooked your fav noodles~!"

"Yay! Thank you oniichan!"

B/n's heart flattered and was seen extremely happy. He then took out the noodles.

"Mmm! It's so delicious, oniichan!!"

"Glad you enjoy them, y/n."

Suddenly the door bell rang and it was b/n's frd. He said something about doing a project and b/n said he almost forgot about it. B/n told y/n to stay in her room and he'll do the project.

"Whatttttt oniichan. You should've told me~~ hmph!"

"W-wait, y/n!"

B/n literally looked like a boyfriend who made his girlfriend mad lol. B/n's frd was speechless watching this weird drama.

B/n POV

OMG I fucked up. Y/n is mad at me now shit. What should I do? It's all b/f/n's fault!!! I am so heart broken now bc y/n is ignoring me! Oh I could never forgive myself if y/n ignore me forever. What should I do? Buy her something? I remember she said she wanna keep that cat but I don't wanna have that furry creature in my house. Maybe... I can buy her a cat plush or something... I think that cat she wanted adopt has black fur and green eyes so I'll just buy one plush with that look... hope she'll forgive me...

Y/n POV

I heard oniichan calling my name again to come down but I didn't. Not because I'm mad at him tho, but because Eme won't let me leave her. How cuteeee.

"Eme, oniichan is calling me, I need to go down."

"Meow!"

"Don't be mean..."

"Meow!!"

"Eme... let me go... now."

I decided to scare Eme since she wouldn't let me go. Yes some people said I'm 'terrifying' whatever it means.

"M-meow."

"Good."

Miya POV

Jeez she's soo scary just now... what was that?! She looks sweet but I guess she can be scary sometimes... did she learn that from her stupid brother?! Ugh, that dude... honestly I hate her brother because he's annoying... but still, I don't understand why he hates cats... they're cute just like me. Anyways, I think I heard my 'owner' said she's going to S or something, better listen to it carefully because I might find Reki there.

3rd person POV

Y/n was super excited to go to S tonight. Her friend Langa told her about S and she was thrilled. She had loved skating since a small age. Now that she could finally have a beef with someone, she can't decline his offer. Apparently, there's this Adam who's very strong and y/n couldn't wait to meet him.

"Eme, I'm sneakin' out. Wanna come with me?"

"Meow."

"Ok let's stuff you in my backpack. And... oh my fav skateboard! Let's see... maybe I should leave a note for oniichan."

B/n POV

Ok I should finish my project ASAP so that I can shoo b/f/n away and buy the plush for y/n. Jeez he's so annoying.