Ch.3 A fun day + beef (pt. 1)

Y/n was tired as hell now. It has been a few months since her beef with Shadow. Shadow was still pissed that y/n won him. Langa smirked at him.

"Don't be so cocky even though y/n is a short kid."

"Ugh ik... why is she so fast?? She's like... 12?"

"14, but yea she is fast for her age. Maybe she'll win Miya too lol."

Y/n joined them at that moment.

"Hi guys~ what u guys up to?"

"Nothing special. Shadow and I were just talking. Btw where's Reki?"

"Oh your bf? He said he's gonna be a bit late. What, miss him already?"

Langa immediately blushed when he heard this.

"N-no! I'm not gay!"

Miya was just chillin' in the corner minding his own business.

"Langa don't be such a dick, look at Eme, she's chill and minding her own business."

"Tck. That damn kid, Miya, you—

"Oi Langa!"

Shadow immediately shut Langa's mouth. Langa realised it and panicked.

"Huh? Miya? Who's Miya?? Eme, why are you shaking??"

Miya POV

Fuck Langa, how dare he exposed me! I will kill him next! I'll rip off his limps!

3rd person POV

Miya suddenly turned mad and bit Langa. Langa let out a cry of pain and Shadow laughed at him.

"AHHHH AW IT HURTS!!! MI— YOU GODDAMN CAT!"

"E-Eme, don't bite!"

Miya suddenly didn't bite Langa and became very well-behaved. Langa was surprised.

"Y-you damn cat...!!!"

"Eme don't be naughty or I won't feed you."

"M-meow!!!!"

Langa was shocked, does n/n threatened him...? but she isn't that kind of person to... maybe I just don't know? Idk...

"Btw n/n, do you wanna have a beef with me?"

"Huh where did that come from?"

"I uh... just wanna see how you won Shadow. I-if you don't wanna you can decline—

"I accept."

"O-oh. Ok then. Umm... hb next Fri at 11pm? You... ok with that?"

"Sure."

"Meow~"

Miya suddenly pretended to be cute and it pisses Langa and Shadow off. Can't believe Miya would flirt lol. Y/n fell for it, sadly.

"Aww, who's a cute little cat~"

Langa and Shadow was pissed off (obviously). Reki then arrived and joined the server.

"Hey guys what's up! So Miya—

"Rekiiii!!"

"Oh fuck. Thx babe— fuck."

Y/n smirked, "I knew it~"

"Reki, wtf?! Why did you say that?? Now Mi— uh n/n knows!"

"Aw don't be shy, lasagna~ I think you two are cute tgt."

"Lasagna...? N/n!!!"

Langa blushed in embarrassment and scolded at y/n. Everyone laughed and Miya smirked. Langa was even more pissed and tried to choke him to death. It was until his precious princess Cindereki told him to stop.

"Tsk... you Mimi Chanel..."

Y/n laughed, "Where did that came from, Lasagna?"

"S-shut up, n/n."

Miya POV

It's a relieve to see that Langa is gay. He's even dating Reki! I'm so glad. But I think Joe and Cherry should be here too. Where tf did those old married couples go?

3rd person POV

Reki, Langa, Shadow and y/n were dissing each other while Miya was chillin'. Then, Joe and Cherry arrived and was pissed to see each other (ofc). Therefore, the two old married couples fought again.

"Tsk, you four-eyed..."

Y/n was speechless bc she has seen this scene for the 101th time. She doesn't give a single fuck and continued talking to Langa.

"So, Lasagna, wish you luck at the beef!"

"Yea whatever, n/n. I will not lose you!"

"We'll see about that~"