To the other side (Winter and Turtle)

The announcements read: "Talent show and Homecoming dance tonight!!"

Moon was excited Tonight was the night but, she was also downcasted because Winter hasn't asked her to the dance. "Maybe he'll make some big deal about during the dance", Kinkajou told her,  "Come on! Stop moping around Moon, even Carnelian is excited and she's a soldier!"  Moon was slightly amused that the battle scared Skywing had been asked out to the dance by none other than Umber himself. "Maybe We'll see her with make-up on", Kinkajou giggled. "Who do you think is going to win the homecoming queen vote?", Moon asked her. " I don't even know who's running!", Kinkajou replied quickly.  "Come on, we're going to be late!"

                                                                                  *TIME SKIP (cause why not :)*

Please welcome to the stage your host: Clay!!

The cheering was massive and some of the females shrieked. Winter was nervous for a lot of reasons number one: the fact that he didn't ask moon to the dance because he chickened out and was a little busy rehearsing for the talent show and the song for moon. He peeked out of the curtain and saw clay on the stage talking about the rules of the talent show

Clay: "And the Grand Prize is...... uh.. What's the grand prize again", Clay asked a little sheepishly. Sunny ran up the stage and whispered into Clays ears. "The grand prize will be kept a secret! Up please say hello to Tsunami and her dare devil stunts!

Winter stopped paying attention and started looking for turtle. "come on, come on where are you you squid brain.", Winter muttered when suddenly he spotted him talking to Kinkajou. "Hey squid brain come on", he hissed. Turtle had an annoyed expression on his face as he bid farewell to Kinkajou. "What do you want?! We're the last act!", Turtle grumbled. "Yeah and as the last act we should use this time to make sure we got what we need", Winter said. A smile appeared on Turtles face as he said," I got what we need so come with me and take the side."* Together* "To the other side." Winter smiled, "maybe we do have what we need."

                                                 *Time Skip (2.0)*

Clay: "Alright, we have seen such amazing talents but now for the final act tonight. I give you the dynamic duet Turtle and Winter!!!!

The cheering was louder then ever almost drowning out the loud and lonely Boo in the crowd. Winter tracked it down to it's source and wasn't surprised when he saw that it came from Qibli. *sigh*" Maybe we'll never be friends again", Winter said to himself as he and Turtle walked on stage. "Hello everyone we will be singing "To The Other Side", we hope you enjoy it.

A/N Please play the video now thank you.

Winter:

Right here, right now
I put the offer out
I don't wanna chase you down
I know you see it
You run with me
And I can cut you free
Out of the drudgery and walls you keep in
So trade that typical for something colorful
And if it's crazy, live a little crazy
You can play it sensible, a king of conventional
Or you can risk it all and see

Winter: 

Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play
'Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride
It'll take you to the other side
'Cause you can do like you do
Or you can do like me
Stay in the cage, or you'll finally take the key
Oh, damn, suddenly you're free to fly
It'll take you to the other side