146: Don't Regret

This was strange!

How did Li Sisi know?

That was right. Chu Tian knew what was going to happen tonight.

Because, when he was at Li Sisi's house last Saturday, he had already secretly implanted a virus into Luo Piao's cell phone and the phones of her family and other people around her.

As long as Luo Piao and the others made phone calls, this virus program would automatically record their conversation and send it to Chu Tian's mailbox.

So he already knew what Luo Piao was doing.

So, he also knew that someone was going to kidnap him tonight.

Even more precisely, tonight was a trap he had prepared.

But how would Li Sisi know?

Is she a more powerful hacker than me? Does she know about my every move?

Impossible!

There can't be anyone on the planet who can hack as well as me.

Seeing that Chu Tian had already admitted it, Li Sisi smiled as she put her little finger behind her ear and said, "Actually, I just discovered it. The main thing is, I saw your chat with Big Baby."

"My Chat?" Chu Tian was curious.

"Yes." Li Sisi said, "Big Baby went to the bar for a while at night. The two of us played a few rounds of billiards, and I asked her what you were doing. Big Baby said that you went on a date with Sun Nana and didn't accompany her anymore."

"I said it's impossible, I said, if there is only one person in the world who can move you, it must be the Big Baby, this can't be someone else, whatever the Big Baby wants to do, you will definitely do whatever you want unless the Big Baby doesn't want to be with you tonight, you just went to find Sun Nana, and then, the Big Baby showed me the chat records of the two of you."

"After I finished reading it, it was really strange. Big Baby asked you to go to the small park, but you wanted to ask Sun Nana instead. It shouldn't be the same. You disappointed Big Baby so much. Big Baby is always responsive to you. How could you refuse to bring her tonight?"

"I thought you were just playing around and trying to tease Sun Nana, but you wouldn't take it seriously."

"But, just now, after Xia Mo told me about last night, I finally understood. You already knew what would happen tonight."

"Because I clearly remember a message that you sent to the Big Baby. You said you will definitely make Sun Nana's life thrilling and exciting tonight."

"When I saw that message, I was thinking about handcuffs, whips, candles, and other things. Anyway, I just wanted to take care of her."

"However, just after Xia Mo finished talking about what happened tonight, I suddenly realized that the thrilling and exciting you said actually didn't mean that at all. What you meant was this thrilling."

"You must have known what was going to happen tonight. That's why you rejected the Big Baby tonight. Because it's not safe for her to follow you. You're afraid she'll get hurt, but Sun Nana is different."

"That explains the little question in my heart. You're still the most favored treasure. If you're in danger, you definitely won't let her be involved. It looks like you're trying to screw Sun Nana."

"So, with these two doubts, I suddenly realized."

"First and foremost, you are going to date Sun Nana and the Big Baby who has unusually refused."

"Secondly, the message you sent has a moral. What you said is really frightening. It's just that it makes people think differently."

After hearing Li Sisi's analysis, Chu Tian rubbed his chin with a smile and said, "Sisi you aren't going to be a detective. What a pity, your reasoning ability is too strong."

"That's right." Li Sisi said proudly, "Sister's brain works very well. I've already seen Conan several times, so... How did you know that someone was going to kidnap you tonight?"

Chu Tian laughed and said, "Secret..."

Li Sisi smiled and curled her lips. "But then again, you're being a jerk tonight. Why are you so confident? If something happens, you will die. Haven't you thought about the consequences?"

Seeing Li Sisi say this, her tone was a little excited. Chu Tian smiled and said, "Sister, you are worried about me."

"Nonsense!" Li Sisi glared at him and said, "You are alone. If you die, all your property will go to the state. The bar still has 10% of my shares. Is it easy for me to find a good job? After the bar is confiscated, I have to find a job again?"

Seeing Li Sisi talking, her lips tightened and her eyes began to moisten, Chu Tian smiled, reached out and grabbed her little hand, and said, "Sister, I'm not going home tonight, I want to sleep in the bar."

"Why sleep?" Li Sisi said in a bad mood, "Aren't you in a psychological shadow, haven't you been hit, and you killed someone, why don't you see a psychiatrist?"

Chu Tian smiled and licked his lips, saying, "Sisi, why not? After all, something like this happened tonight. I have to pretend. I killed someone. I can't pretend that it's nothing."

Li Sisi smiled, and then, with her mouth taut, she wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "Anyway, I'm telling you, if you do this again in the future, I'll never really allow you to sleep here again, you're such a jerk. You're irresponsible."

Chu Tian laughed and said, "Big sister, can I sleep tonight?"

Seeing Chu Tian's innocent look, Li Sisi bit her lips with a smile, and said, "Let's see how you perform. If you perform well, I'll let you sleep in the bar. If you perform poorly, sleep on the street."

"No problem." Chu Tian had a serious expression as he said, "Sisi, you can just watch my performance tonight. I'll give you three words, Don't regret it."

Don't regret it?

Li Sisi smiled and said, "I'll kill you, I still regret it, do you really think you are invincible? Who regrets is still not sure."