150: Don't Run Away

It was half-past ten in the morning!

In an office in the 'Successful Law Firm' in Haicheng, Chu Tian and Li Sisi sat and chatted while waiting for Lawyer Zhu.

Originally, Bai Xiaochun wanted to come with her. After all, something like this had happened, so she definitely wouldn't go to class today. However, because it was all a rather complicated matter, it was quite troublesome. She told her to stay with Li Niannian at the White Milk Tea Shop, and he and Li Sisi came.

Three minutes later, suddenly, the office door opened, and a middle-aged man in his forties came in. He was slightly plump and bald, wearing a pair of glasses.

He was that lawyer, Zhu Cheng!

After Zhu Cheng came in, he chuckled first, and then hurriedly stepped forward and said, "I'm sorry, both of you, for keeping you waiting for so long. I am Zhu Chenggong. I have a consultation case just now, and I have neglected you."

"No, no." Li Sisi and Chu Tian stood up and shook hands with Zhu Cheng. "We just arrived."

"Alright then." Zhu Cheng smiled and said, "Come, have a seat. Let's talk. What's the matter with you guys?"

"It's a kidnapping case." Chu Tian said, "Last night, I was kidnapped. "

After talking, Chu Tian then explained the whole case in detail.

After hearing Chu Tian's explanation.

Zhu Cheng looked at Chutian incredulously, and said, "So, it was Luo Piao, the daughter of the Xiangpiao Group, who kidnapped you?"

"I suspect it's her." Chu Tian said, "However, the police now have insufficient evidence, and she didn't admit it."

Zhu Cheng thought for a moment before nodding his head and saying, "Well, I roughly understand what you mean by a problem with the evidence."

"Lawyer Zhu." Li Sisi said, "Can you take our case here?"

"Of course no problem." Zhu Cheng took a deep breath and said with a smile, "Luo Piao, the daughter of the Xiangpiao Group, is an extraordinary person. To be honest, I have been looking forward to meeting this case."

"Also, it's very exciting to think about it, but if you want me to be your attorney, you must first sign a power of attorney, so that I can bring the power of attorney and go to the police station to understand the entire detailed case. And, my appearance fee..."

Knowing what Zhu Cheng meant, Chu Tian smiled and said: "Lawyer Zhu, don't worry, money is not a problem. I came here this time not only to ask you to help me with this case, but also to hire you as my legal consultant for a long time. "

"This is also possible." Zhu Cheng nodded hurriedly, "I am now serving as a legal consultant for several companies and individuals. Into the top three."

"Of course, we know that." Li Sisi smiled and asked, "Then, lawyer Zhu, what's your annual fee?"

"500,000." Zhu Cheng said, "As a personal legal consultant, I get 500,000 a year, and for companies and enterprises, I get 1 million a year. If you appear in court, the court fee will be calculated separately."

"No problem." Chu Tian said, "Lawyer Zhu, since this is the case, let's sign the contract directly."

......

At eleven in the morning,

After coming out of the law firm, Li Sisi couldn't help laughing, and lazily said: "Hey, I'm so sleepy, Chu Tian, there's nothing else to do next, I want to go home and catch up on sleep, really good can't stop myself."

Chu Tian chuckled and said, "Sister, ask again, do you regret it?"

Li Sisi smiled and rolled her eyes. "I regret it. Let me sleep properly. I'm really sleepy."

"Alright." Chu Tian smiled and said, "Since you regret it, I'll spare you once. I'm also tired. Let's go; go sleep at your place."

While talking, Chu Tian and Li Sisi went straight to her BMW trot, and then left here.

......

12:00 pm noon!

At Li Sisi's home, after a brief lunch, Chu Tian took advantage of Li Sisi's going to the bathroom to take a shower, took her laptop directly, and started tapping away.

There are five minutes!

Chu Tian sent a packed document to Xia Mo in the form of an email. Then he removed all traces.

After doing this, Chu Tian's lips couldn't help curling up as he muttered, "Zhang Wei, you damn dared to come to Haicheng. Alright, since you're here, then stay. You and your daughter don't even think of running!"

In the entire case, it seemed like Luo Piao was the final mastermind, but Chu Tian knew that Luo Piao was only one of them. Hers was not the only mastermind. There was another mastermind, her father, Luo Dawei!

The reason Luo Piao dared to do so was actually approved by her father, Luo Dawei. Besides, the plans were mainly formulated by Luo Dawei.

At the end of the day, Luo Dawei is the ultimate mastermind.

It seemed like Luo Piao could escape, but she didn't know that Chu Tian had already taken care of her.

Not only that, even her father had taken care of her. Now, Chu Tian had already sent the evidence to Xia Mo, and next, no one was going to get away!

Now, Chu Tian had already sent the evidence to Xia Mo.

After muttering this, Chu Tian turned off his computer and put it to one side. Then he came down from the sofa and went to the bathroom.

"Sister Sisi?"

"Well, what's the matter?" Li Sisi's voice came from the bathroom.

"Hey. I want to take a bath, too."

"Alas, the sound of water is so loud that I can't hear it." Let's wait for a while and wait for me to go out."

Chu Tian smiled and directly opened the bathroom door, walking in......