♡♡ Tanya Young ♡♡

This is Tanya.

She's 22 years old (Birthday is April 11th, 2001)

She's 22 years old (Birthday is April 11th, 2001). She's blasian, her mum is Japanese, and her father is African American. She was born in Shibiyua, but before her first birthday, her parents moved back to the states to Illinois, and then after middle school, they moved to Michigan. Doesn't have the greatest relationship with her parents, and she is an only child. Tanya is a sweet and outgoing girl. She gets real silly at times, which she knows is a bit obnoxious to others. She's also really friendly and has a soft spot for cute stuff, animals, and bugs.

How her and Cory met was through the fact that she was a fan. She had been one ever since she was 15/16. Did a lot of edits of him that he liked and commented on, sent in videos for Try Not To Laughs, and Spooky Scary Sundays. Finally started talking to each other in a discord that a bunch of Samurais were in, and Cory would pop into every now and then. He'd talk to everybody, but it was obvious he responded to Tanya a lot more. 

Met in person completely by accident. Tanya at the time was 19 and working as a barista at a coffee shop. Sai came in, and Tanya immediately recognized her and tried to keep her cool, but then Cory came in a few minutes later, and Tanya tried to hide out in the back. Eventually, she came back out, but the couple were just sitting at a table with their drinks. Tanya might've messaged Cory just to see if he'd notice they were in the same place…

He started coming by the shop more often, but since he doesn't drink coffee, he just tries a different pastry every time he comes over

He started coming by the shop more often, but since he doesn't drink coffee, he just tries a different pastry every time he comes over. A few of her coworkers made jokes about him being her boyfriend, but Tanya would whine about it. Her and Cory became good friends and would hang out a lot. He'd show up during her streams too or be in the background of tiktoks every now and then. 

•Aries

•Bisexual

•Parents are very controlling, especially her mother. Keeps minimal contact with them ever since she moved out

•Has a youtube and Twitch channel but is more active on the latter

•Can speak Japanese and Korean pretty well

•Scared of being in a relationship and/or dating

•Goes to college but not because she wants to - her parents basically threatened her to apply when she graduated high school. Still goes, and they still pay for it

•makes bracelets a lot and collects plushies

•Has a crush on Cory, but she's had it for years and just ignores it

•Has a few friends but looked hanging out with Sai a lot