Character Backstory

Y/N's POV

when I was young, things never made any sense. My older sister, Verosika, had all the fame, all the attention; her allure took many people by surprise.. but.. I never got much. People saw me as the "freak".. deemed me as useless. I never knew why, but people just.. appreciated her more than me. Verosikas voice had the power to arouse a crowd of millions of people, but only a touch of my fingertips could get you the same thing. "What is it they have against me?" I asked myself each night, crying into my pillow. Its as if I was the unwanted one, the one people could never look up to. But things changed sooner or later.

Thats the point where i decided i couldn't resist any longer. I went out and put on a show, going to each coffee shop, each retail store, every place I could find and took multiple demons home a night, putting them in a trance. It felt like pure bliss to me to watch as my sisters downfall. But then, because everybody loved her, I was the one who got in trouble. I wasn't able to go outside or make my own decisions, and I was charged. I was faced with my biggest fears. Things have changed since then, and i'm willing to make a difference, use my powers to the best of my abilities.