Take The Stage - Fizzy X Male - Part 1

Y/N's POV

Today seems like an opportunity for something new.., or should I say, something more. See, don't get me wrong, i'm a big fan of Verosikas playful demeanor in her performances and how she takes the crowd by surprise, but i'm no stranger to provactive dancing. So why not see what this "Ozzie's" has in store, Huh?

i walked in the place, my shoes clacking with each step until I made it into the performance area. There was a circle-looking spot cut out in the middle of the stage, so I knew just what to do.

As I got onto the stage, i tried to be mindful, moreso careful of catching Fizzies attention from beneath me. I knew he was getting ready for the performance, and people were coming in soon, so I had no choice but to be quick about this.

Time Skip..

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the incredible.. Fizzarolli!"

As the Stage rose, Fizzie came out and bowed before the performance. I looked him up and down, and I was, no-doubt, admiring his features. But I didn't want to get distracted. So, I reached for one of Fizzies hands from
behind the curtains, taking it in mine and attempting to spin him around but his limbs just.. stretched. Odd.

"Hey, what in the fuck do you think you're doin'?" He spat with anger, eventually evolving into fear as he looked around nervously. "Eheh,.. you can't just take my spot like that, wha— who are..." As I continued to move with him, his face flushed red and a crooked smile formed on his face as he began to sweat; I knew exactly what was happening. I continued to sing the best I could just as Verosika would, making sure my hands roamed his body so I could let the effect linger.

He continued to nervously chuckle, yet the crowd still cheered. That was new.. Nobody had ever done that for me before.. and I knew it wasn't for Fizz.

Time skip..

As the performance came to and end, the crowd cheering hysterically, I felt a sense of relief and happiness wash over me as I let out a contented sigh. I knew this was the first time I had gotten cheered for, but It wouldn't be the last.