🔞His Favorite Fuckdoll - Fizzy x Male Part 2 🔞

Y/N's POV

I grabbed Fizzy his arm, guiding him backstage.

"W.. Why do I feel like this?..." He muttered, gulping as I put my finger to his lips to shush him, brushing my thumb against his bottom lip.
"Shh, that doesn't matter right now," I responded, my voice gentle but teasing. "What matters is that we fix that little problem of yours."

I reached out my hands, sliding down his bottoms with ease. His cock sprang up and slapped against his stomach. It was beautiful. It certainly wasn't the biggest i've seen, but, shit, it was definitely something. It was slightly curved and already twitching which made things even more exciting. He leaned back, his eyes squinting as he bit his lip. I brought my hand to his throbbing shaft, stroking it delicately, causing him to moan and start to pant. Though erect, his cock felt fairly soft in my hands, and it felt...sort of nice to me.

"O.. Oh.. you feel.. so..." he whined, his legs starting to tremble as I worked faster with my hands. "You feel.. amazing.. more..~..." he moaned, his cheeks flushing red and his forehead covered in sweat.

I watched as pre-cum formed at the head of his manhood, pulling back and prolonging his pleasure.

"P-Please.. It was so nice.. I.. I'll be good.. please continue." He whined and whimpered. I chuckled playfully, grabbing a set of ropes from a nearby drawer and wrapping them around him, making sure they were secure and tightened just right.

Wh.. what?.." He questioned in fear, a sense of submission and vulnerability welling up inside him. He failed at his mere attempt to bottle it up, and it was quite obvious.

I unbuckled my belt, letting my pants fall to the floor as I slid down my boxers, revealing my thick, long, veiny cock that was already hardened. I hovered myself over him, leaning forward and guiding it toward his mouth.

"Oh, yes, yes! I'll take it! I'll— I'll do anything!" He nodded, his voice filled with urgency as he l brought his head forward, taking my throbbing cock in his eager mouth.

His tongue swirled around my tip, the feeling of his lips suction on my shaft was so delightful. The sound of slurping got louder as he bobbed his head back and fourth, letting out muffled moans with his mouth wrapped around me.

"You feel so fucking delightful. Good boy, fizz. Don't stop." I teased, placing my hand at the back of his head and pushing myself deeper into his mouth, causing him to gag. Yet he continued to take me eagerly.

As he picked up his pace, I couldn't hold back any longer. I spilled my hot warmth deep into his mouth. He moaned as he swallowed every last drop, wiping the remaints from his lips and licking them off his fingers.

I teasingly continued to stroke him off, Watching as he squirmed and trembled under my touch. Eventually, he reached his peak, unable to take my touch anymore, his sweet fluids shooting out and making a mess.

"You're so good," He whimpered, "But I don't think I got your name. Who are you anyways, hot stuff?" He asked, licking his lips as he leaned forward, looking me in the eyes.

"Oh me? Y/N. Y\N Mayday." I responded, my tone sultry.

"Huh.. that last names sounds.. oddly familiar. Oh well. Nice meeting you, Y/N. I had a fantastic time; Though, I still don't forgive you for ruining my show and taking the stage like that.. but, damn you're hot, so I'd rather not bother getting all angry about it."