𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝!)

Before we begin with the disclaimer - that I ask all you lovely readers to please read before you start reading the headcanons -, I want to acknowledge the elephant in the room right now. Yes, I'm writing this (and the one for Victoria and her family), a tad early than I had planned, but it's only because I got super excited to begin this before I published the prologue for my new series after Forbidden is 100% finished, Don Thousand's Daughter. However, don't get your hopes up just yet, as this right here is only the disclaimer to prepare y'all for what's to come [in both this headcanons book and the one for the Arclights]. Other than that, here is the disclaimer!

Also, huge shout-out to ValenciaCooper for the header image! Just look at this adorable [little] family of Victoria/Venus, Reginald/Nash, and Iris! Ahh! I love it so much!

• The following headcanons book, along with the one for Victoria and her family, will be receiving updates when I feel like it (or if I'm not writing a chapter for Forbidden and later, Don Thousand's Daughter)

• The following headcanons book, along with the one for Victoria and her family, will be receiving updates when I feel like it (or if I'm not writing a chapter for Forbidden and later, Don Thousand's Daughter). All headcanons will, of course, showing y'all why Victoria and Reginald are considered #couplegoals (#relationshipgoals) without sounding like they're better than their friends or anyone. Let's be real here for a quick second; Victoria wasn't made to be shallow and Reginald might have been a jerk/bully in the beginning but he grew, even when he finds out that he (and his twin sister) is (are) actually [a] Barian(s) that later continued to live [a] human life (lives) after being revived by the Numeron Code. All of which, was thanks to Yuma, following his victory over Astral in the final episodes.

• I may also be including moments from the anime with my own twist, as I've watched the entire Zexal anime (and was able to finish it way before my 30th birthday), so there's going to be easter eggs from the anime that I task all of you lovelies to find. When it comes to the manga, as I know that the two medias can be different, there's going to be no manga stuff, as I haven't read any of the manga yet. I want to get all of the volumes before I begin reading the manga to see what's so different between the anime and manga. Hell, I'm also aware that Reginald already has his Barian emblem in the manga, in addition to his signature locket, but I haven't read the manga to know why that is, so I'm not going to address that, even when I've read all of the manga. So, any manga stuff will not be included, meaning that you'll only be seeing anime Reginald here (and my tone will not change once I've read all of the manga).

• Other important characters; such as Yuma, Astral, and Kite will be included, and yes, that also means that Victoria's family will be appearing in this book, along with the five other Barian Emperors (yes, that means Vector) and Don Thousand, because all of them have an important role to Victoria in certain canons. When it comes to Victoria's family, it'll mostly be Quattro, as he is Victoria's favorite older brother (with no offense to Quinton and/or Trey!), and also because of the fact that Quattro played a very important role in the Kastle twins' lives. However, I'm not going to make the middle Arclight son be a third-wheel in his sister's love life, as that would be stupid of me to do, even though the maroon-haired teenager looks like he would butt into his baby sister/Baby Bird's love life and/or tease her about this.