𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 #6

• In the second Barian canon, after Nash (Reginald) loses to Yuma and Astral in the second-to-last duel of the series, just before he could head into Oblivion, Nash will see his wife standing over him in her human/Victoria form instead of her Barian/Venus form. She is smiling at him as he lays on the ground; however, he doesn't know why she is smiling at him until she starts to speak, "Even though you lost, you fought your absolute hardest to save not only our world but also our people, my love. I couldn't be more proud of you." After she says this to her husband, we next see Iris - their Iris (mixed with the Iris from their past before they became Barians) - next to her mother with a beaming smile directed at her father as she says to him, "Daddy! You were amazing against [Uncle] Yuma and Astral! Don't feel bad for losing, though!" We then see a tear slip out of Nash - no, Reginald's - eye as it trails down his face when he closes his eyes, thinking of his beloved wife and daughter. "Victoria. Iris. Even in death, you two were always there for me and would express your gratitude. I ... don't deserve you two for everything that I've put you two through," is Reginald's final thought before he heads into Oblivion until Yuma writes the brand new Numeron Code to bring him, Victoria, the other Barian Emperors, and Kite (+ Orbital 7) back after the lobster-haired boy's duel against Astral.

• (At the time that this headcanon was placed in this book, mine and Victoria's birthday had just passed, but I wrote it before our birthday.) When it was a few days before her birthday, Reginald would spend the days leading up to the big day, treating Victoria to all the things she loves. He's doing this to lead up to when he takes her somewhere extremely special for the both of them so that he can finally propose to her, with all of their friends and family knowing of his plan, but the gang had to lightly threaten Yuma so that he doesn't spill the beans to Victoria. In both the main canon and the "Don Thousand's Daughter" canon, the ring is something that Reginald knew Victoria would like, with help from Quattro, while in all versions of the second Barian canon, Reginald - somehow - would recreate Victoria's engagement ring from when she was [Queen] Venus. (Even though that particular ring wasn't worn for very long, since Venus and Nash married before Marin had sacrificed herself, in order to purify Abyss and give Nash a fighting chance against Vector.) Like a lot of people who were on the path to propose, Reginald was very nervous but was reassured - likely by Quattro - that Victoria will say "Yes" because of how much she loves him and how she's been wanting to marry, ever since their relationship started to get very serious, despite the ups and downs they had. (But then again, what couple hasn't had ups and downs?) Long story short; Reginald was able to propose to Victoria on her birthday, just as planned, and Victoria said (more like yelled) "Yes!" while crying tears of joy.

• I might be wrong on this - and you can correct me on this - but in Japan, Christmas is seen as more of a holiday for couples than families (and there is nothing wrong with that), so when it's time for Christmas, Reginald would want to go all out for Victoria since she's familiar with how Christmas works in England. (This is before the couple had their children, but even then, they'd want to do this when their children are born.) So, Reginald would spend the days after Victoria's birthday on December 10th, looking for some of Victoria's favorite things to become presents for her, eventually finding the one present he knew she'd love; a charm bracelet filled with all of the charms that are of her favorite things. This included a custom-made charm of a tiny shark and a tiny phoenix forming a heart. It was a nice little reference to the second Barian canon, where the Mythyrian Number that Victoria (Venus) had was a phoenix, whose human form had once been a woman named Pyra, who was also the loyal handmaiden to Queen Venus. Anyway, let's get back into talking about this headcanon. Meanwhile, Victoria would look for some presents to give to Reginald, even asking Rio for help, and on Christmas, after opening everything, the couple loved what they got each other, looking forward to even more Christmases together, especially all of the ones where their children are introduced. (Victoria and Reginald would be having Christmas at the Barian home, which is the old Kastle mansion that would be fixed up after the Barians are fully human so that it can house all of the ex-Barian Emperors, plus the growing family that our lovely couple would go on to have, no matter the canon.)