𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 #5

• During the party that Mr. Heartland had thrown for the finalists of the WDC, after Reginald and Quattro had their conversation outside the building that the party was being held in, just as the purple-haired male was walking away, he comes across his girlfriend. She was leaning against a statue, listening in on her boyfriend and older brother's conversation, and before Reginald could ask her anything, she walks over to him and throws herself into his arms, burying her face deep into his chest. Upon instinct, Reginald wraps his arms around Victoria and holds the girl close to his person, rubbing her back with one hand while the other strokes her hair while she cries in his chest, gripping his maroon shirt so tightly that her knuckles turn white until Reginald places one of his own hands on top of hers to ease the grip on his shirt. Once she gets over her crying fit and eased up on the tight grip on his shirt, Victoria removes her now-wet (and now kinda cold) face from Reginald's chest slightly to look up at him and this is when he asks her what's up, to which Victoria would say that she's tired. Thanks to knowing her for a long time by this point, Reginald didn't need to ask why Victoria said she was tired, even as she goes on to say, "Please promise me something, Reginald. Promise me you'll save my family, even if I can't do it." Even though he isn't fond of Quattro right now for what the middle Arclight son did to him and Rio, Reginald will promise Victoria that he'll do his best to save her family, completely unaware that he'll be put in the hospital, following his duel against Yuma after being manipulated by Vetrix. Once all of this was said and done, the couple would then go off somewhere private to have a private dance, as well as some alone time since they didn't want to be at the party, despite both of them being finalists for the WDC.

• In all versions of the second Barian canon, after the eight Barian Emperors make their official appearance once all eight are reunited (as Nash, Venus, and Marin have regained almost all of their memories, and the king and queen regained their marriage status), Nash would introduce himself, his wife, his sister, and his fellow Emperors. (Unlike in the Japanese version, where the Emperors would introduce themselves, but for some odd reason, the [English] dub would have Nash introduce his fellow Emperors, and I don't know why.) We all know how Nash introduced the other Emperors, but when he introduces Venus/his wife before he would introduce himself, as everyone was introduced in order of their Overhundred Number, the Barian King introduces his wife like this; "Venus, my wife and the Queen of Barian World who will burn you to ashes if you cross her." The camera would pan up on Venus as she stands in a position that's meant to be intimidating as a way to empathize what Nash had said about her, complete with her hands in a position that looks like she might conjure up fire before it would later show her now leaning up against her husband, with a hand on his crossed arms, showing off her wedding ring. And this is once she transformed into her Barian Battlemorph with her fellow Emperors. (Nash would also have his wedding ring being shown off, both the rings gleaming in the Barian-infused light that is still around, thanks to Mr. Heartland and Vector from earlier.) When all three Arclight brothers see their sister with the enemy, they're shocked by this, with Quattro being the most shocked at the sight of Victoria standing up on the platform with the Barians because he's the closest to the only female Arclight. Inside, they were just glad that Iris isn't with them (since she'll be with Kari and Haru Tsukumo), as they also know that their niece would be deeply upset to see her parents and Auntie are now siding with the enemy.

• During a duel that Reginald has against an individual who thought it was a good idea to kidnap a pregnant Victoria and hold her somewhere (like how Art Stanley did to Rio before she was set to be released from the hospital), just as Reginald is on his last leg of the duel, he feels hopeless and that he won't win this duel. Especially since he's down to just 100 Life Points and he has no monsters on his side of the field while his opponent has this monster called Doomsday Dragon on his side of the field but no set Spells and/or Traps (expect for an equip Spell that makes it to where Doomsday Dragon is immune to both Spells and Traps). Just as he was about to give up, Quattro - who came in to witness the duel, five minutes ago - grows angry at his friend (former rival but future brother-in-law), and calls out to him, "Hey Shark! What are you thinking? Are you seriously thinking of giving up right now?! What kind of man just gives up like that?! Don't forget what's at stake here! Your fiancée and unborn daughter are counting on you! How would both of them feel right now if they saw you just give up to some weirdo who'll probably do unspeakable things to them if you let him win?! Fight back, Shark!" Immediately after Quattro says that to his future brother-in-law, Reginald's eyes widened as he thinks of Victoria and Iris, a flashback starts playing in his head as he thinks of when Victoria told him she was pregnant, followed by the day of the ultrasound, where they learn that their baby is going to be a girl. Meanwhile, in a place unknown, Victoria - who looks to be in a coma - let a single tear escape her eye and we can hear her faintly whisper, "Reginald ..." that was so soft-spoken, it was still loud and clear enough for the purple-haired father-to-be to hear. Thanks to this, Reginald will grow confident in himself again and make the play that'll win him the duel [that should not have happened in the first place, to be honest].