19 Being Betrayed

Sonic

Saturday, October 8, 9:25a.m.

I climb onto his lap and straddle him with the friction of our boxers becoming unbearable for either one of us. "Oh, I love you," Shadow slightly trembling. I kiss him ferociously, savouring every last part of him. "Me too," I say between kisses. Pulling the collar of his sweaty t-shirt to bring our mouths as close as possible without touching. "I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you all day long," I bite my bottom lip while removing my shirt, revealing my upper body. "Please," Shadow begs, his voice croaky from lust. As much as I like to tease him, I was already being sent over the the edge. Reaching down into his underwear, I lightly caress around his dick. He needs me. He wants me. "A-ah, shit~" he moans loudly. He throws his head back in pleasure. Continuing to make him feel like submissive slu-- Nah I'm kidding. I'm too nice to call him that. Anywho, As I continue to make him feel like he's in heaven, my phone, inside the pockets of my trousers I threw off earlier, begins to ring.

'RING, RING! RING, RING! RING, RING! RING, RING--!'

I tell Shadow to stay where he is whilst I see who's calling me. As I pick up the phone, it's from Tails... but why? Why when I'm in the middle of something. I press the button on the side of my phone to deactivate the call. Laying it on the table, I hop back onto Shadow, him yelping when I land close to his boner. "So, who was it?" he asks. "It's just Tails," I leave hickeys on his chest and his neck. "Don't you know how he is?" Shadow pants in heat, pushing me away slightly. "I would, but you need some help with your--" I gesture his cock. He ponder for a bit until gently grind onto his hard-on.  "Oh, shi-- Yep; okay, heh, sure; go on." I grin at him, licking my lips. 

7 minutes later...

Saturday, October 8, 9:42a.m.

"FUH--" I nut inside Shadow, heavily breathing. He came ages ago so I held on. "I'm gonna take a shower," I say. "Shouldn't you check on Tails?" I respond by saying I will, once I am cleaned up. "Fair enough." I walk over to the bathroom, wanting to look back, but I couldn't. It was as if a force was doing anything in it's will to prevent me from turning back.  

After cleaning myself, I take a towel that I had neatly folded and dry myself with it. I had left my phone perched on the sink, it buzzing with--

MESSAGE

Fuzzy Lil Buddy 🦊🧡

CALL NOW!! EMERGENCY!!!!!!

Press for more

--on the screen I hesitate at first but fought against an ideas of it being too bad. Taking a breath, I click open the message. Once I found out it was only one text, I reply with: 

Blue 🦔💙

Okay, calm down. I need to get changed so no FaceTime, got it?

Read

'RING, RING! RING, RING! RING, RING--!' "Hi Sonic!" he greets, his voice sounding shaken. "Hey bud, you okay?" I ask. Tails is never terrified unless he knew for sure the outcome of a situation will be horrific. "Er... Are alone right now?" I look around in case Shadow's trying to listen in. However, I find him watching TV about the news. Geez, that's boring; even for me. "Yes," I whisper. "Good. You have to listen to me. Shadow, and wherever he is, he is trying to murder you!" 

...

 What?

"No, he wouldn't do that!"

...