Azure vs Achlys - The Complete Edition

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fan-based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Katsuyuki Hirano, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and all other series are created by Takahashi Kazuki (R.I.P).

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azure Nile vs Achlys: Complete Edition

In a world that is similar, but not quite the same as our own...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Shounen City Stadium

Time: 2:30 PM

Shortly after Nepgear had reigned victorious in her duel against Nathan Rodriguez, she was immediately greeted by a happy Neptune and Vert, along with the rest of her friends as soon as she made her way over to the stands where the others had witn...

Shortly after Nepgear had reigned victorious in her duel against Nathan Rodriguez, she was immediately greeted by a happy Neptune and Vert, along with the rest of her friends as soon as she made her way over to the stands where the others had witnessed her match.

Neptune: That was such an amazing duel you had, Nep Jr! I knew you had it in ya!

Vert: Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. Simply a remarkable display of dueling.

Nepgear's cheeks began turning a bright pinkish-red as she felt a little bit embarrassed by the sudden compliments of her friends.

Nepgear: T-Thanks, Neptune, Vert. Also, thank you all for cheering me on during my match. I really appreciate it.

Azure smiled at the lilac-haired teenage girl before giving her a thumbs-up.

Azure: No problem, Nepgear. Besides, I can definitely see that your dueling skills are improving.

Rachel: I'll say! You keep on dueling like that, and who knows, you just might have what it takes to take on either me or Az here.

Nepgear: Wow, really? Do you really think so?

The only response that Rachel gave to Nepgear was a simple nod. However, upon hearing what Rachel had just said, Azure started to get a little embarrassed as he tried to talk to his best friend.

Azure: H-Hey! C'mon, Ray! Let's not get TOO crazy here.

Rachel: Aw, quit being so modest, Az. Besides, I bet even someone like you would be interested in taking on the candidates in a duel, am I right?

Naturally of course, a rather flustered Azure could not come up with a response to the fuchsia-haired woman's question as he merely scratched the back of his head and then chuckled rather lightly.