TEN

The Stark's cabin is an hour-drive from town by the winding road

The Stark's cabin is an hour-drive from town by the winding road. We're leaving to spend some time there like we usually do every summer... Around the loop and back again.

Steve is driving his blue pickup truck, Buchanan is seated on the right end's side and I'm seated in the middle. Music's playing quietly enough for us to chat, but no one is speaking. I don't dare speak.

Being tucked between the two men who have ever fucked me is overwhelming to say the least, and when I'm usually a very talkative person, I'm not in the mood at all to make conversation. The morning I left Steve's bedroom still gives me chills whenever I think about it.

Only a shaky breath leaves my mouth when I feel a hand sliding on my left leg. I glance down, and Steve's hand is resting on my bare thigh, his thumb gently drawing small circles on my skin.

His confession at the bar rushes into my mind. And what happened between us the other night...

I meant to go easy, Lena, I swear. But I don't think I can control myself around you anymore.

You know for how long I've been dying to do just this? To fuck you and treat you like more than just a friend? It feels like forever since I first thought of us like this.

We certainly need to talk about...this. Our friendship is so precious to me, I don't want to destroy what we've built since middle school to end because of a momentary lapse. Because that's what it is. A momentary lapse of reason.

There was a time when I would have been kicking my feet at the thought of Steve and I becoming a thing. But now, with Buchanan in the equation... I'm not so sure about that anymore.

Steve's cock felt good... and I'm not sure I would be strong enough to say no if that situation happened again. I should be disgusted with myself, and I am. Terribly. I'm playing a dangerous game and I know someone will get hurt at the end of it.

My train of thoughts is interrupted when I feel another touch burning up my skin.

Buchanan's hand is now on my right thigh. His fingers are teasing the inside of my leg, his pinky finger dangerously close to the hem of my shorts.

I suck in a breath, but Steve seems oblivious about what's happening, his eyes focused on the road ahead as his hand mindlessly draws patterns on my flesh. But Bucky tilts his head and looks straight into my eyes.

Does he find Steve's gesture inappropriate? It's not like we're serious and I cheated on him -we never talked about that. About what we are. We're not like a couple, are we?- And besides, he's been a complete jerk to me that night at the bar. Yes, I let him fuck me afterwards, and I let him fucked me the other day in the record shop, but still.

I never thought I'd be into that kind of stuff -public sex- and this soon into my sex life. I mean, I was a virgin just a couple days ago. But hey, look at me now, conflicted but freaking aroused by their hands on me, touching me, caressing me.