Thirty

third pov :: park sunghoon and baek eunju

Beautiful my love, beautiful your heart ... It's a beautiful life, it's a beautiful life

Park Sunghoon sang into the microphone, his eyes shut tightly with nerves.

It was his first time ever singing in front of a crowd, and to say he was nervous would be an understatement — However, hearing the audience cheer and sing along with him gave him a surge of confidence.

It gave him the confidence to finally open his eyes and look out at everyone that swayed side to side with their friends, holding up their phones with the flash on. It also gave him the chance to for his eyes to meet Baek Eunju's.

Instantly, he felt his heart beat fasten as the sight of her watching him, and he couldn't help but feel the urge to look away, feeling almost embarrassed in her eye line.

But, he didn't. He held the long awaited eye contact because she had to know that the song he was singing was meant for her. She just had to know...

The male could see her eyes well up with tears as her bottom lip quivered and it caused his chest to ache. He wanted to get off stage and comfort her, but he knew he couldn't.

A little while into the song, Sunghoon felt his body slump as he realized Eunju had left the area. He'd done this for her, and now she wasn't even there to watch the whole performance.

Though, he couldn't blame her... If he was in her position, he probably would've done the same. He broke her heart after all.

Sunghoon felt a wave of an unknown feeling hit him like never before as he watched as his best friend, Lee Heeseung, followed after Eunju.

It annoyed him dearly at the thought of them alone together, and he felt like he needed to intrude and pull the Baek girl away from Heeseung — but he knew that wouldn't be possible.

Once his performance came to an end and he thanked the audience, he was greeted by his friends, who (Jake) pulled him in for a pound hug.

"Nice of you to join us." Insoo commented, huffing and rolling her eyes at her brothers behavior.

"Shut your mouth, Insoo." Sunghoon shook his head, puffing his lip out in annoyance, and Insoo looked him up and down before pushing his shoulder.

"There's gonna be an after party at Miyeon's lodge." Sunoo told everybody, as he returned to the group after being dragged into many conversations.