Part 1

🩶🍃

Helloo<3this is my first time writing a fan-fiction so please be kind to me :,,)
I tried to make this story as interactive as possible, I hope you will like it!

Disclaimer!everything said and shown is made up, settle down and enjoy!!

Protagonist introduction
Name: Ria Dance: Hiphop, popping, waacking, aerobic.
Age: 29 Mbti: INFJ
Sexual orientation: Bisexual Occupation: Dance teacher and choreographer

Mood board~

Lead character introduction

Name: Chocol Dance: hiphop
Age: 31 Mbti:INTP
Sexual orientation: lesbian Occupation: dance teacher, battler.

Mood board~

Lets begin~

Lets begin~

Ria pov

It was a Saturday evening , the sun set very early as winter is approaching faster. The wind was cold but thankfully I was at home, enjoying my warm tea. I was browsing for something to watch on Netflix when my phone rang.

It's my friend Emmy...
Heeeeeyy... I said not knowing what to expect, she never calls this late unless something happened or she is up to something...again.

HELLO! She was so loud I had to take my phone off my ear... I DONT HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN GET DRESSED NOW. I WILL COME PICK YOU UP IN 10 MINUTES!!!! The call ended abruptly.

Oh wow amazing, as long as Emmy exists I don't have the right to relax. I can't remember the last time I got to watch a movie by myself in peace.

I got dressed quickly. She gave me no instructions on the dress code so I wore something warm yet pretty enough to leave a good impression

 She gave me no instructions on the dress code so I wore something warm yet pretty enough to leave a good impression

I kept my makeup very simple and hair down. Emmy was calling again.

Emmy- I am here girl, hurry up!!!

Okaaayyy, okay. I said then rushed down the stairs.

She was parked in front of my apartment building, I got in her car fast and stared at her for a second the silence was quickly broken by her laughter. I couldn't help but smile...

I sighed. What is going on??? You took me out of my home with no explanation, what's the hurry Emmy???

Emmy- I got a date but I didn't want to go alone. She said with a guilty smile on her face.

I could have guessed it was another one of your dates. You really can't resist, can you?

Emmy- Sorry, sorry, I knooow. Don't worry this time she brought a friend too so you won't be third wheeling. I promise! She said loudly holding on my hand tightly. I looked at her and let out a smile.

Okay, okay, if you really say so. Her friend better not be a bitch! I said as i buckled up.

We started driving towards the bar. As we arrived we could hear very loud music and laughter.

Emmy- This isn't just any bar, it's a dancers' bar. You drink, chat and get the opportunity to perform for the crowd.

Ooh I see~ I said hesitantly

We parked the car and started walking towards the entrance. They should be somewhere around here, said Emmy. We looked around the entrance but she couldn't find her date.

Emmy- Hmm lets go inside...

🩶🍃