Part 2

As we entered we were greeted by loud groovy music and pretty LED lights. Everyone looked so happy and excited to be there I could barely hear my own thoughts.

Emmy- Oh my goodness, there they are!

Emmy greeted them but I was too busy looking around the bar, there were so many people. My eyes were wide open trying to capture everything around me. I was zoning out when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned around to see a pale, orange haired girl. She was so close to me I stepped back immediately.
Chocol-you should be more careful—

Just as I was about to apologise, Emmy interrupted me.

Emmy-ohh and this is my friend, Ria! I was looking for you, Emmy said in my ear.

Emmy's date was sooo tall, my neck hurt looking up at her. 176cm, no 180cm?? How tall is this girl, goddam, I said to myself.

Emmy-let me introduce you to Haechi and Chocol. They are also dancers like us I actually met them both at the hiphop workshop I told you about last week.

Woow, really?? Its very nice to meet you, I said smiling at them both. As my eyes met Chocol's I could feel my heart skipping a beat, I immediately looked away.

Haechi-nice to meet you, Ria. I heard about you before—Haechi couldn't continue her sentence as she noticed I was getting nervous.

I pulled Emmy closer and whispered in her ear. Are you trying to get me killed tonight? I said and subtly pointed at Chocol.
Emmy laughed, completely ignoring me.

Emmy- shall we sit?

The four of us went to a table near the DJ. The table had the best view, we could see the whole bar.

Haechi- there are many people here tonight.

Yes they are, me and Emmy agreed.

Chocol kept on staring at me as the others talked. I tried to look away but I could feel her gaze on me.
As the night went on, Emmy and Haechi seemed to be hitting it off.

Sooo~ were you forced to tag along as well? Chocol finally spoke, her voice was softer than I expected.

Yeahh, I wasn't even told where we were going until I got in her car.
Chocol chuckled at my reply. She really bosses you around, huh? Chocol said while finish off her drink.

The music suddenly turned down.
DJ-up next on the list is...RIAaa~ the crowd cheered.

I looked confused and surprised at Chocol. She shrugged and laughed at me.
When I turned around to tell Emmy off, she was nowhere to be seen.

That girl, she is always up to something...what was in her mind aaagh adding me on the list...I said angrily.

I had no choice but to get up and give the crowd what they wanted.
I stretched out and went down to the dance floor. Chocol was standing in the crowd hyping me up. The music started and I knew I was going to show off my popping skills.

Once finished everyone cheered for me. Chocol had a large smile on her face and said.

Well, well, nice to meet you Miss Ria! She stretched out her hand for me to grab. She took us back to our table. You did amazing back there, I have only heard of you and your amazing skills until today. I am glad i finally got to see it.

Ria-thank you so much, I didn't expect to enjoy it. I guess Emmy knows me best hahaa.

Chocol-ohh talking of Emmy, should I try call Haechi see where they went?

Sure, I said as I lifted my arm up to call the waitress.

Chocol-she isn't picking up...aaagh she is up to something.

Maybe we should let them be, I am sure they will get back to us once they get time. I said while lightly bumping Chocol and smiling.

Not long after, Chocol was called up to dance. It was already 2am, time really flew by fast...
I could sense Chocol was drunk but she insisted to dance.
I tapped Chocol's shoulder , hyping her up.
Go, you got this!!

By the time she finished dancing, I could feel myself drift away. I tried my best to keep my eyes open as Chocol was excitingly talking to me.

Chocol-it's been so long since I've freestyled, Ria? Her voice was slowly fading away then boom I passed out.

Luckily she caught me before I could hit the floor.
We should get going now, it's okay, it's okay. Chocol said trying to reassure me but also keep her calm.

Chocol POV

Aaagh I knew you were a softie, you insisted to drink more now look at you...
I have to call a taxi.

Gently holding her, we headed outside. I let her sit down on the floor while I called a taxi. When we got in the taxi I realised I had no idea where she lived.

Chocol-hey Ria, do you want to sleep at mine's tonight?
No reply...I guess i have to take you to my place, I said as I took a quick glimpse at her.
Pretty even when you are sick, huh. I smiled and gently took her hair out of her face.
Her cheeks were flushed, a pale red.

After a while we finally arrived at my house.
Taxi driver-there we are young ladies. Have a good evening!

Chocol-thank you, you too!
I was struggling to hold her so I decided to give her a piggyback. There, so much better!
I put in the code to my door and opened the door.
Chocol-Finally, home sweet home !

🩶🍃