Part 12

She got up and put her hand out to help me up. I grabbed it and we went towards the parking lot.

Chocol looked over at me, are you cold? I nodded.
Ria-a bit. She then took her jacket off and put it on my shoulders.
Chocol-it won't be long, I parked it close to the entrance.

We held hands as we were walking, she chuckled.

Ria-hm?
Chocol-nothing, just remembered how pretty you looked dancing.
Ria-aaaagh stop it, I was wasted.
Chocol- there it is. She opened the door for me and helped me in. She then got in and turned on the engine.
Chocol-i will turn up the heat. She looked at me and smiled then leaned in to press the button.
Started driving when she said. It will be a long ride, want to play something?
Ria-oh, music?
Chocol-mhmm, anything you want.
Ria-okaaaay~ i said smiling. I put on an RnB song and laid back in my seat.

One hour later

Chocol POV

Chocol-we arrived! I looked over to the passanger seat and saw her dozed off. Oh sorry, I said lowering my voice.
I quietly parked then got up and went to the passanger side.
Chocol-Ria, we are here. She didnt want to wake up so I picked her up and walked towards my apartment.
I put in the code and quietly headed in my bedroom without turning on the lights. I put her in bed then asked.
Chocol-want me to change you in PJs? Ria murmured, yes please...
Chocol-okay, one second. I went to my closet and picked some shorts and a tshirt then headed back to the bed. She was still asleep, she mustve had so much fun hahah no wonder she is so tired, adorable. I smiled softly then slowly undressed her to put on the pjs.
I then tucked her in and ran to the bathroom to grab my makeup remover.
Chocol-let me remove your make up, i said whispering. its a bit cold, i said as i started gently rubbing off her eye makeup.
She was all clean now, sleep well angel. I kissed her forehead then headed to the bathroom. After a few mintues I came out, ready to sleep.

Today was a long day, a huge roller coaster but we can finally rest. I got in bed with her and cuddled her tightly from behind. She then turned around and kissed me, we started making out in the moon light until the both of us got too tired and dozed off.

The next morning I woke up next to her, she was awake. She smiled at me as the sunlight gently touched her face.
Ria-good morning.
Chocol-good morning pretty. I smiled and she giggled.
She got close to me and said.
Ria-you have something on your lip. Let me help you get it off
Chcoo-oh—she then slowly rubbed my lip w her finger and looked closely one more time.
Ria-i think is gone.
Chocol-what was it? Our eye contact locked and we couldn't take our eyes off each other.
Ria-i think...tooth paste she said as her voice got quieter.
Chocol-oh, really?? She nodded as her cheeks got rosy. I then pulled her closer and kissed her, we started making out once again. We found it hard to keep our hands off each other that morning. We hugged, played and kissed everywhere in the kitchen.

Chocol-do you have plans for today?
Ria-hmmm i dont think so, why?
Chocol-perfect, i will take you on a date. I smiled, her face suddenly lightened up.

We both headed towards my bedroom to get ready.

Chocol's outfit

Ria's outfit

We hopped in the car and started driving

Ria-sooooo where are we going? She looked at me excitedly.
Chocol-its a secret.
Ria-aaaaaaaagh come on, pleaseeee tell me!!
Chocol-no. I smiled and continued driving.
She laid back in the seat, pouty. But she immediately started gasping when she realised where we were.
Ria-THE AQUARIUM???
Chocol-yes, i am giving you back to your family.
Ria-heey, shut up. This is so cute though, yayy~~

We got out of the car and made our way in. It was a lot bigger than last time I visited it.
Ria-have you been here before?
Chocol-yes, when I was ummmm 6?
Ria-woah, thats a very long time ago, I have never been here before. She said looking around happily.

Ria-hahah look at this fish, it looks just like you!Chocol-i dont see it

Chocol-i dont see it. I said acting sassy.
Ria-noo, you two must be related. She giggled then immediately ran towards the souvenir shop.
Chocol-awww, these are all so cute. Do you like any??
Ria-hmm i will look around some more.

She picks up a penguin

Ria-i want this one!
Chocol-okay, pretty. We went to checkout then headed to get drinks from the aquarium's cafe.

We sat at a table near the entrance then ordered our drinks. One strawberry matcha and one americano please.
Not long after the waitress came and placed our drinks on the table.
Chocol&Ria-thank you, thank you so much.
Ria-mmmm its so good!
Chocol-really?
Ria-mhmm, here. She gave me the cup and I tasted it.
Chocol-oh yeah. Thats surprisingly tasty. I said as I looked at her eyes wide open. We were distracted trying our drinks when a lady approached.

Unknown lady-ria, is that you???
Ria looked up and her facial expression changed immediately...