Part 6

I closed the door immediately and walked off. In my house...my bathroom, how dare she.
I stood by the couch and watched them quietly leave the bathroom and head to the door. Elle looked at me and quietly apologised. I rolled my eyes at her and completely ignored her apology.
Chocol looked at me then walked right past me nonchalantly.

A part of me was glad that she did this, I had a reason to leave and never look back now.
Everyone started leaving after the smoke break. Ritta came back to take her bag and asked, did you find Elle? Yes I replied trying to surpass my emotions. As Ritta left I had a flashback of them in the bathroom...why?
I washed up and threw myself in the bed, i let my body sink in and didn't do anything for a few minutes. I am exhausted.
I finally laid my head on the pillow and let myself forget today.

I woke up with the sun beating on my face. I rubbed my face and sighed...its a new day. I quietly washed up and ate breakfast while watching youtube.
I had a whole day to myself not knowing how to spend it I decided to stay at home and relax. I started by online shopping, i went off the grid a bit...but i deserved it! I then ordered sushi, it was so delicious I ate for 10 people.

I then started filling up the bath, put on a face mask, lit up candles and bathed for a hour

I then started filling up the bath, put on a face mask, lit up candles and bathed for a hour. Aaaaah so good, i said as i let my body sink a bit more under the warm water. The petals made the bathroom smell amazing, the atmosphere was perfect. All of a sudden my phone started ringing, it was already 9pm. It was Emmy!

Ria-hellooo~
Emmy-ooh someone seems in a good mood, what are you up to?
Ria-relaxing in the bath, whats up?
Emmy-do you think you can join me on a date, they are bringing someone for you, she added.
Ria-hmm why not. should i get ready straight away?
Emmy-yes i am almost ready so be fast, sorry for the short notice she giggled then hanged up.
I thought her and Haechi were solid...hmmm oh well. I usually wouldn't enjoy things like this, but today I wanted to let myself have fun.
I dried up and walked to the wardrobe. Hmmmmm, what vibe do I want to go for...sexy?streetstyle?clean?girly?
I had a mountain of clothes, I tried everything on.
[reader,choose an outfit<3]