❥ Bunny

Slight Warning: Making out, Body touches, and sexual language.

"Y/n, C'mon! The guests are gonna be here soon!" The old-looking-young man shouts at me from outside the bathroom door.

I adjust the headband on my costume and pull down the clothing on the butt for a little more coverup.

"Oh calm down, Leorio. You know a girl can't get ready in two minutes like a guy can." I stare in the mirror and lean forward, puckering my lips and swiping on a dab of lip gloss.

Leorio scoffs from behind the door. "Well just hurry up, would ya'!" I roll my eyes and open the door, stepping out.

I hold onto the door frame and lift my leg. "So how do I look?" I do a little pose for him and stick my hip out.

His jaw drops. "Oh. My. God." He drools from the corner of his mouth and his eyes look like they're about to turn into comical hearts.

"Oh stop being such a perv." I flick his arm with my fingers and step by him. He snaps out of it. "There's no way you're wearing a bunny costume to the party, right?"

"Well why wouldn't I wear this? It's a costume party, duh." I slip on my heels to finish the look.

"Y'know Kurapika's gonna be here too?" I look from right to left as he says that and nod. "Yeah. Of course I know, he's our friend." I blush at the thought that he might see me dressed in some like this. I've always been attracted to him, and even dreamt about wearing something like this for him.

It's why I decided on this anyway.

On the other hand, Leorio was dressed a vampire. He was wearing a purple suit and red cape, he had fake blood dripping down from his mouth with fake fangs and his hair slicked back. I drew two little red marks on my neck to look like a vampire bite so we could match a little.

The doorbell rings and I speed to the door in my heels. I open it and smile when I see Kurapika.

"Oh Kurapika! Come on in." I step aside to let him in. He looks so sexy.

"Well hello handsome, what are you dressed as~?" I ask playfully while I close the door behind him.

Kurapika's face is on fire as he stares at my chest which is plumped up from the tight bodysuit of the costume.

"A-A devil..." He stutters.

I blush as well. "Stop staring, you perv."

He's wearing his regular hunter's association suit just with a pair of devil horns and a devil's tale attached to his pants.

I take his hand and lead him inside, he sits on the couch and turns on the Tv.

"So, do you know if Gon and Killua are coming?" Kurapika asks me. "No, Aunt Mito is taking them trick or treating," I respond with.

I go answer the door as the doorbell rings again. "Oh more guests."

I open the door, I smile at Illumi and then frown and Hisoka. "I don't remember inviting you," I whisper to him.

"You said I could bring a friend along," Illumi hears me. I roll my eyes and step aside, letting them in. It is true, maybe I should have made Hisoka off limits. Good thing the kids aren't here.

Half an hour passes and my house is full with mostly hunters, and a few mutual friends.

People drink, laugh, talk, and I'm glad they're having fun but they keep breaking things. First they break a hand mirror and then a vase. It's all fine. I can buy new ones, I guess.