72. Closer

---

When Striker entered the bedroom, he carefully laid me down on the bed, looming over me on all fours. He held my face in his hand and kissed me again before his lips travelled down my jaw and neck.

I sighed at his actions and reached down to remove my soaked panties, but he gingerly pushed my hand away and pulled the garment off of my legs. He shed his shirt and bottoms, then climbed on top of me, wrapping an arm around my back and helping me slip off my nightgown.

We lay staring at each other, fully naked — naked in a way we hadn't seen each other in months. Striker looked down at me, his lustful eyes now burning like a roaring bonfire, and asked wordlessly for permission. I took his face in my hands and gave him a small nod, looking him in the eye as he slowly slid himself inside me.

"Oh, God, yes," he groaned against my lips, clutching the bedsheets beside my head. His free hand found the back of my head, grabbing a fistful of my hair and giving it a light tug, and he pulled halfway out and started to move in slow, shallow thrusts.

I mewled softly at his movements, an elated smile crawling up my lips, and I kissed him longingly before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I've waited so long for this, darlin'," he murmured, hungrily kissing my neck. He panted in hot, heavy breaths that warmed my skin and sent shivers down my spine.

"I wanted to for so long," I sighed into his ear, weaving my fingers into his snowy hair. I felt myself quickly becoming enraptured by our passion, and I muttered breathlessly to him, "I love you."

Striker's hold on me tightened, his thrusts slowing slightly. He lifted his head to look at me, his eyes glowing softly in the dim light. A small smile tugged at his lips before he kissed me hard, a low moan escaping his throat. He adjusted his position, his hands pushing my legs upward and allowing him to completely sheath himself inside me.

"Oh, yes," I mewled loudly. He moved faster, thrusting into me a little harder. My hands found his torso and travelled down his abs, my fingers feeling out every dip and curve.

Striker grunted and suddenly came to a stop. He pushed himself up onto his hands and began grinding into me slowly, taking his time between his thrusts. His groin rubbed against mine each time he ground into me, the friction stimulating my clit and sending delicious waves of pleasure surging through me.

"Oh, God, Striker," I sighed, wrapping my legs around his hips and drawing him closer. He lowered his head and planted a rough kiss on my lips.

"You look so fuckin' beautiful when you're takin' my dick," he purred, then kissed me again.

I moaned into his mouth, his words and movements washing an enormous wave of pleasure over me. I snickered and said between my pants, "Is that the only time?"

Striker smiled, bringing a hand to my cheek. "No," he whispered before kissing me hard again. His lips migrated to my jaw and neck, nibbling at my skin.

I held my hand to the back of his head, my fingers curling themselves into his hair as he kept his mouth planted on my neck. Striker gradually picked up the pace again, his thrusts growing a little more forceful. I dug my nails into his back, whimpering at the sparks of pleasure his movements ignited in me. I sighed sweet nothings into his ear, repeating his name like a mantra. His hands wandered down my sides, lightly scratching my skin, and the sensation sent chills of arousal down my body — until those sharp talons accidentally raked the edges of my wound.

I gasped at the sudden bolt of pain that shot through my gut. I grabbed his arms, clamping down on them with a vise-grip. "Shit! " I shrieked, clenching my teeth until my jaw was sore.