134. The Calm, Pt. 2

---

"Please, just stay with me," I muttered, clutching a loose fistful of his shirt. "Be here with me tonight."

Striker smiled, his hands lightly squeezing my thighs over my pajama pants. "I can do that."

I leaned forward and fervently pressed my lips to his, a tiny mewl escaping my throat when his fingers slithered under my shirt to feel my bare skin. He felt up my waist, my chest, as our tongues mingled and danced with one another, until he pulled away from my lips just enough to whisper a breathless, eager, "C'mere."

Striker pulled me to my feet and into his arms, his hands continuing to explore my body beneath my clothes. He tugged at the tied drawstring on the front of my baggy pajama pants to loosen the waistband, sliding his hand underneath.

"You're wet already," he mused, a satisfied grin crawling across his face. He traced the pads of his fingers over my clit, clearly pleased with himself when he drew a needy moan out of me.

"Striker," I whimpered, placing my hands on his chest and gently nudging him back toward the bed. "Sit. . ."

Striker didn't argue, perching himself on the edge of the bed, then gave my wrist a small pull, apparently expecting me to straddle his lap. He looked up at me in confusion, however, when I remained still. "What's the matter?"

I shook my head. "Nothing," I answered. Slowly, I bent down, gingerly pushing Striker's legs apart and sitting on my knees in front of him. Though I'd done it countless times before, my hands still trembled slightly as they unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. I could see Striker quickly growing and pulsating under the denim fabric, and he lifted himself off the mattress long enough to slide his bottoms off of his hips, revealing his hardening manhood.

I looked up at my lover, his hypnotic yellow eyes smoldering from the lust burgeoning within him—his gaze burned a hole right through me. He brought a hand to the side of my head, his fingers brushing my hair out of my face, and cupped my cheek in his palm.

"Y'know I love you," he murmured, his voice low and clipped from his restraint.

I flashed him a bittersweet smile. "I know," I said softly. "I love you, too." Carefully, I wrapped a hand around his erection and slipped the head past my lips.

Striker immediately reacted when I took him in my mouth, blowing out a gruff exhale, as though he were holding his breath. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, lightly sucking on his member before sliding the shaft further into my mouth. I took as much of him as I could, holding him there for a moment or two, but pulled back when I felt the urge to gag and ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft, relishing the low groan that rumbled in his chest.

"Fuck, baby," he breathed. He tilted his head back and let out a long sigh of pleasure, but looked back down at me after a second or two, his fingers tightening slightly around my head. He watched me with a fervent intensity as I continued to fellate him, holding my face in his hands, and he said in a deep, lusty growl, "You look so fuckin' perfect right now."

My eyes darted up to him when he spoke, and I couldn't help but feel a jolt of satisfaction at his response to my actions. His face was flushed from his arousal, his skin just starting to glisten with sweat, and his eyes—God, those eyes—the desire in them burned brighter and brighter with every stroke, every move I made.

"Stand up," he ordered, his cock slipping out of my mouth as he urged me to my feet, and added a guttural, "Fuck, c'mere."

Striker wrapped his arms around my waist and quickly pulled me toward him, yanking my t-shirt over my head and shoving my bottoms down my legs. With nothing now in his way, he squeezed and groped every inch of me, peppering my stomach and chest with sloppy, open-mouthed kisses. He engulfed my breast in his mouth, flicking my nipple with his forked tongue, and roughly kneaded the other in his strong fingers. His free hand grabbed and felt of my ass before finally migrating between my legs to find my wetness.