sleeping with a friend

(Male ver)

Scott has been my best friend for over a year and I've known him for longer,
He was everything I could ask for in a person.

But there was a problem, he was straight.
Yet I still had a crush on him.
We were sitting on my couch my legs resting on his lap and my head hung off the side of the couch.

I ramble about my day as his hands gently rub my thighs as he listened to me ramble.
I lift my head up to look at Scott.

"Guess what, she wanted to be even more bitchy and looked at me and said 'i bet you don't have a woman that makes you cum'."
I mocked the girls voice and Scott looked into my eyes smugly.

"She isn't wrong, but I know all about your toys~" he spoke confidently as he gently squeezed my thighs making me blush.
I lean my head back so he couldn't see my rosy cheeks.

"Shush I told you that in conference." I grumbled staring at the wall.
Scott gently traced shapes into my thighs. "I know but I'm still allowed to tease you cutie."

He softly laughs as I roll my eyes. "Oh shut it straight bo." I mumble as I felt him move my hips and ass onto his legs.

"Straight bo?" Scott questioned me as I lift my head. "Yeah I thought you were straight."
I gave him a confused look.
"cutie I ain't straight, I just know how to treat you right."
Scott gave me a gentle smile and I roll my eyes, his hands gently caress my thighs.

"Scott...I got a crush on you...and I don't know how to handle it so just reject me so the feelings go away."

He looked at me then down to my thighs seemingly contemplating something, gently he grabbed the hem of my pants and slowly sliding them off.
"What are you doing?"
His eyes just glance at me as he slowly moved my knee so my legs fall open.

Scott gently dragged his fingers down from my knee to my inner thigh.
I watch him bite his bottom lip as his fingers teasingly trace the waist band of my boxers.

I watch his every move closely as I feel my cheeks start to feel hot and red.
"I've been craving doing this for a while." His voice was so sweet as fingers start to slide into my boxers.

A sly smile comes across Scott's face as he hears me gasp, slowly he trailed down to my dick.
Very gently he circled my shaft purposely teasing me,
gently round and round making me gasp and moan gently.

"I can tell you enjoy this~ I can tell how hard you are.~" he whispered as he continued what he was doing.

Gently Scott changed his movements so his fingers glided back and forth on my dick making me moan more.
His fingers were soft and gentle as he gently hummed biting his bottom lip slightly.

Slowly he moved back and forth with ease. "Now how about I just.." with a smug smile he gently grabbed fully onto my cock causing me to gasp that turns into a moan.

"I think I hit the right spot huh.~" Scott teased as he started to move his hand, gently moving his fingers as though getting an understanding of what I liked.

He began to move his hand up and down watching my face closely as I bit my bottom lip moans excaping quickly.
Scott smiled as he kept moving his fingers. "You feel better then I expected, I wonder how my cock would feel inside you~"

He was relentless as he hit all my sweet spots getting as many moans out of me as many moans out of me as he could.
"Mhm, that's it, be a good boy.~" he gently whispered as he felt me start to twitch getting close.

Scott kept pumping his hand making sure to hit my sweet spots. I feel the pleasure inside me build more and more slowly pushing me to the edge of bliss.

"Come on I know you can do it." He whispered to me as I get closer. A few more pumps and I cummed.
My moans fall into huff as I watch him slide his hand out of my boxers and stare at my cum on his fingers.

Scott put his fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean, suddenly he pulled off my boxers and unzipped his pants and pinning me to the couch.

"I hope you're ready for round two.~"