slick slides

(male ver)

Axar is a amazing roommate, quiet yes but still amazing none the less,
I thought today he was out with friends and I didn't bother to check if he was home

I walk out of my room just wearing my tight boxers making my way to the kitchen,
yet something felt off, I ignore it and continue to do my own thing.

The apartment is usually warm but a chill of cold air hits my back and I slightly frown then rub my back to warm it up.
I continue to rub my back when I felt something soft and wet glide across it.

I jolt forward when I felt a pair are arms wrap around my waist with a hum.
"You know it's quite inappropriate to dress like that when I'm around."

I quickly yank myself away blushing and I run into my room and put on a robe.
"Axar! I thought you weren't home.."

I walk out of my room and my eyes widen when I see him standing in the kitchen wearing just sweatpants and a white T-shirt and I see long slick tentacles slowly moving about.

I tense up in surprise when I see axar turn around and smile.
"More descent..but I don't like that~"
He slowly walks over with a cocky smile while one of his tentacles wraps around me.

I gasp slightly as I stare at him shocked.
"They have a mind of their own~"
Axar slightly laughs as he stands in front of me.
I roll my eyes slightly not believing him as his tentacles slowly roam over my body.

Axar softly hums as he feels my body with his tentacles, my breath hitches in surprise as his tentacles find themselves in my robe.

He slowly walks closer and his hands hold my waist.
"You know.. I've been craving this for a while."
One of his tentacles moves up to my shoulder then slides off my robe exposing it.

Axar softly kisses my bare shoulder.
"And yet, you never noticed me craving you."
He smiles against my skin as his tentacles make soft motions making their way to my thighs.

"Let's go further, if you'd like.." his words were soft with a loving look.
While his tentacles rub and wiggle against my skin.

"I never thought I'd say this but...yes...I want that."
My voice is mumbled feeling embarrassed at the request and axar lights up with excitement while his tentacles slowly slide my robe off.

His eyes roam over my body while he opened his mouth and a tentacle like tongue slides out and makes contact with my skin.
His tongue steadily trail up my body leaving a trail of saliva in its wake.

His tongue rests against my ear while his hot breath puffs right against it making my body feel warm.
Axar notices this and starts to move his tongue gently swirl around my earlobe.

Slowly he pulls away from my ear with a soft moan as a small string of saliva connects his tongue to my ear.

"You're so gorgeous dear~" his eyes trail down to my chest while two of his tentacles slowly curl around my chest and the tips rub my nipples making them harden.

Axar slowly smiles then he leans in then slides his tongue into my mouth with a moan,
A few of his tentacles start to slide off my tight boxers.

His tentacles glide over my thighs to my ass and give it a soft squeeze,
once my tight boxers was off he pulls away and takes a deep breath before looking me up and down with a lustful smirk.

"Now for the fun to begin..if that's alright~" axar slowly travels one of his tentacles up to my inner thigh and softly rub the sensitive skin.
I nod then I feel his tentacle quickly move up and graze against my penis as if testing it.

I moan slightly by the sensation then I feel his tentacle wrap around my penis,
I feel it move and slowly pulse around me causing me to turn into a moaning mess as axar whispers into my ear.

"Forget yourself, surrender your mind..right now you're mine, all mine~"

He starts to pump his tentacle back and forth on me causing my eyes to roll back and myself to moan more,
Axar slides his tentacle like tongue into my mouth and kisses me aggressively.

He pumps his tentacle quicker back and forth on me hitting all the spots to make me moan loudly,
I clutch his shirt tightly as my pleasure builds up then quickly releases as I cum because of his tentacle.

Axar slowly slides his tentacle over my tip then he sucks on his tentacle with a cocky smirk.