new encounters

(male ver)

I'm not a social person and never liked social gathering places, let alone a strip club.
but here I am because I'm best friends with the bachelor and I was his man of honor.

So I got dragged to the strip club, I was less then enthusiast.
I can't be he left me at our table alone that was beside the stage,
suddenly the lights go dark with only a red hue on the stage and a man walks onto the stage.

My eyes widen and I cover myself with my hood on my hoodie not wanting to be seen.
"Please give a hand to our one, the only, Luka star!" A voice boomed over the speakers and the man on stage started his show.

I keep my eyes on my lap while everyone else cheers watching him, suddenly I felt soft fingers trail under my chin lifting it up so I make eye contact with them.
"Well ain't you a cutie." Luka's voice was sultry and some what kind.

Everyone around us kept shoving dollar bills at him but he kept his eyes on me.
"Meet me in the VIP lounge honey~" he winked and  he walked off back towards the stage swaying his hips.

After his performance he winked at me and vanished backstage, I ignore him since I didn't have a VIP pass.
After a few minutes I feel a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders and someone's head rest on mine.

"Sugar cube, why didn't you come see me?" Luka pouted and I roll my eyes.
"I don't have the money and I don't care." My tone is harsh but he laughed. "That shouldn't be a problem, come with me~"

Before I knew it I was on my feet heading to the private rooms.
A bodyguard stands at the entrance and Luka leans onto me.
"Don't worry Bruce, he's with me." The bodyguard just nods and moves out of the way.

Luka pulls me down the hall and into a VIP room.
The room had a round couch with a table in the center of it, the couch had nice throw pillows on it while the room was casted in a purple hue.

"You wanna know what they call this room?" He asked with a cheeky smile.
"I don't care to be frank." Luka pouts and crosses his arms like a toddler like a fit, I roll my eyes and sit onto the couch and he looks visibly excited.

"Honey bunch...can we have some fun~" with a wink he slowly walks over and move the round table and got onto his knees Infront of me.
"I promise to be a good boy...please~"
Luka's tone was soft while he had a pleading look.

"Why are you begging?"

Luka looked slightly embarrassed but he kept eye contact. "I want to suck you off and fuck you like you're mine." His voice is slightly shaky, I raise my eyebrow then I smirk.

"Fine, I don't mind." Luka's face turns to shock, "r-really?" I nod slightly and he smiles big and he quickly gets himself prepared.
I take off my pants and boxers.

Luka looked very excited, "are you sure you want this?" My tone was uneasy and he looks at me with pleading eyes.
"Yes daddy." He nodded excitedly,
I clear my throat then slowly open my legs so he had access.

I watch him blush deeply then looked up into my eyes. "M-may I?" Luka's was soft and nervous, I nod slightly feeling embarrassed with myself.
He moves closer, his in-between my legs and he glances up.

"Ready?"

I nod slightly refusing to look at him, then I feel his soft breaths on me.
"You're so handsome." His gentle words make me more flustered.
Softly Luka started to gently lick my cock sending strange wave of pleasure up my spine.

Soft whimpers and moans come from me and I cover my mouth trying to muffle myself.
Soon Luka speeds up his licking while adding soft kisses into the mix, making my moans louder.

I feel him softly smile as he slowly shift and put my cock into his mouth.
I gasp slightly not expecting him to swirl his tongue around my tip.

Slowly my pleasure builds up as I feel him suck and lick my cock.
I could hear Luka softly moaning and mumbling nonsense, I feel myself start to reach the edge of pleasure and I gently squeeze my thighs mindlessly.

Luka gasps and I release his head and he looks up at me.
"Squeeze my head till I make you cum~ don't worry about me." His voice yet lustful, so I gently squeeze his head in-between my thighs and he got to work.

It didn't take long as my breathing quickens, my moans get high pitched, while I cum.
I release his head leaning back and Luka swallows my cum with a lustful smile.

"That was... amazing love, I hope you'll let me do it again...at your place~" Luka softly smiles.