[Astarion x F Reader] Blood Stains

In all the weeks and months I've known Astarion, I found him funny, charming, and handsome, but most importantly, a pain in my ass.

Lately, I've been watching him sneak out of camp while he thinks everyone is asleep, I think he noticed me keeping my eye on him before bed each night. Tonight, I was determined to find out where he sneaks off to.

I slowly got to my feet, nodded to Withers, and stealthily followed him through the forest at a distance. After a while, he stopped, he seemed to be watching something moving in the distance, and in a blink of any eye, he disappeared, a loud screech echoed off in the distance. I broke into a run silently hoping he wasn't hurt, I ran towards the area he disappeared to only to see him bent over a small deer lips to its neck. I stepped back trying to be silent and hoping to disappear before he saw me, I stepped back onto a twig making a audible snap causing him to jump up dagger at ready.

I held my hands up cruising myself for not bringing protection, He watched my every moves cautiously. "Did anyone see you leave camp?" He asked not taking his eyes of me. "Withers did." I replied looking at his fangs. "I never would have thought you'd be a vampire. I thought they couldn't walking the sun?" I asked him curiously, lowering my hands. " I guess I owe Gale 20 gold." He scoffed and rolled his eyes, putting away his dagger. "Why were you following me?" He snapped at me, stepping closer to where I was standing, making me step back a couple of feet.

"I guess I was curious. Can you blame me?" I shrugged backing up more as he stepped even closer not seeing the rock wall behind me. "Yes as a matter of fact I can, People die that way you know." I put a hand out to put some distance between us but he grabbed my hand gently, not a hint of anger in his eyes but amusement. "No I think you're here looking for something else."

I felt my back hit the side if the rock wall, he puts his hands between my shoulder and neck, trapping me in front of him. My heart quickened, I glanced at the deer carcass he just had his fangs in moments ago.

"Don't worry darling, it ain't dead." He stated, not taking his blood red eyes off mine as if to gauge my reaction to the scene before me. As if on cue, the deer sprang to life and darted off into the forest, leaving behind a small pool of blood behind. 

"Now see what you've done? You made me lose my dinner." He growled, looking down at me, eyes narrowed. I scoffed and folded my arms to hide the fact that I was shaking slightly. "If you hadn't left camp, I wouldn't have gotten curious." I chastised him, A small smirk found its way to his lips. "I guess I'll have to eat you instead." He murmured, still smirking, A gasped escaped my lips when his warm lips met my neck, electricity ran from my neck down to my finger tips, he pressed his body close to mine. I fought to push him off only for him to pin both my arms high above my head with one hand, the other wrapped around my waist, pulling me close. I shook, waiting for the pain, and realized his fangs were never in my neck. 

"Astarion?" I gasped as he moved his lips lower as if looking for a certain spot. He moved his leg in between my thighs to part them.  He moaned in response right above my cleavage. "I thought you were gonna eat me." I hesitated, shivering  in the cold night air. He looked up at me through long dark eyelashes. " I never said what kind of eating." He stated, coyly returning to nibble and kissing the exposed flesh above my chest, leaving a mark of ownership, His sneaky fingers unbuttoned my shirt, leaving my breast out in the open causing goosebumps to form. 

"Not even wearing a bra? Naughty girl." He let got of my hands, I immediately ensnared them in his snow white hair tugging on them lightly. A groan escaped his lips, he quickly covered each breast in kisses and worked his way down to the top of my pants 

He quickly unbuttons them, slipping his fingers in between the waist band of my pants. I gripped his shirt with trembling hands, he understood and pulled it off without a second thought, discarding it in the ever growing clothes pile a long with the shirt I was wearing. He went back to work pulling my pants and underwear down with it revealing my sopping wet pussy to the moonlight.

He lifted my leg over his shoulder to get a better look, my cheeks turned red with embarrassment and I looked away ashamed. He chuckled at my shyness and blew a puff of cold air on my exposed slit, I threw my head back moaning his name my hands tugging a few of his curls.

I felt his warm wet tongue make contact with my cilt, my back arched at the sudden pleasure. The rocks on my back dug into my skin harshly as he mercilessly attacked my sweet spot with licks and kisses until I saw stars dancing in my vision. He slipped a finger or two in my folds and thrusted them in and out rapidly hitting my g-spot almost immediately, my hips shook and my walls tightened around his fingers. "You're pretty tight and sensitive down here, I don't think I'm gonna get my fingers back." He mocked.

I could feel the build up of an orgasm in my body, my walls twitched instinctively. I looked down for the first time to watch him work, his blood red eyes locked on mine as he gave my clit an extra long lick. 

I felt myself right on the edge, he suddenly stopped, denying me the orgasm he worked so hard to achieve "Astarion..." I moaned out his name almost begging him to continue. He moved my leg off his shoulder leaving me breathless and panting.

He slipped off his pants and underwear revealing his bigger then average dick, I took in all the amazing sights of his body from his broad shoulders to his rock hard abs. "Like what you see?" He teased.

He stepped close and wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up, I felt his cock poke and prod my slit a couple of times before he managed to sick the tip in, my nails dug into his shoulders as he carefully lowered me down engulfing his dick entirely in my pussy. 

His lips met mine and he started thrusting roughly, I moaned words of encouragement every time he hit my g-spot making him thrust harder. He pulled his lips away from mine and moved them to my neck where he sank his fangs gently into the mark he left earlier. I moved my head giving him more room already dizzy from his rough fucking, he growled and his thrust became sloppier as he reached his climax. I felt his dick twitch as he released load after load in my eager pussy. 

He let me down and my leg's gave away under me and I dropped to my knees in front of him. "I'm sure that will teach you not to follow me into the woods." He chuckled grabbing his clothes leaving me confused and naked.

☆.𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𓍊𓋼𓍊.☆.𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𓍊𓋼𓍊.☆

How do you guys like the longer slowed chapters? Would you prefer shorter straight to the point chapters instead? Let me know in the comments! 

If you liked this please give my other story a read! A Deal with The Devil I worked hard in it and appreciate every view/comment/vote I get!

P.s I did not proofread this and might not, so if there are my mistakes, let me know!

꒒ ০ ⌵ ୧ ♡
Missy