[Gale] Stress Relief

( Female Elf Reader)
I watched Gale pace back and forth in front of the fireplace of the Elfsong Tavern. The look of stress and worry contorted his face each time he passed me, I gripped the arms of the chair. This was her fault. Mystra,  Her name felt like poison on my tongue. I detested her, and the hold she still had on him, I wished he loved me the same way he did her. 

He has been like this since we met Elminster in the middle of town, She had called for him and has now made him the nervous wreck before me.  

Karlach put a hand on my shoulder, and she gave me a small smile. I stood up and followed her out of earshot. "Maybe you should talk to him?" She suggested glancing at him.

I sighed and shook my head. " I tried. He won't listen to me. I'm at a loss for what to do." I admitted to her shaking my head. " You two really are clueless, aren't you?" Astarion spoke up with a chuckle. I tilted my head at him as he walked over from his usual spot.

"How so?" I asked him. He laughed at my face but stopped when I didn't laugh with him. He scoffed at me and put his hands on his hip. "I'll spell it out for you." He leaned it closer to us. "What is the best kind of stress relief?" He asked, I looked at him still lost. 

"A nap?" I guessed, shrugging at him. He facepalmed hard and gave a frustrated sigh. 

"For Gods sake. Sex you innocent ass!" He snapped at me. "You get him to stop with the stressing by sex." I blushed lightly and glanced at Gale, hoping he hadn't heard anything. But thankfully, he wasn't paying us any attention. 

"I'm not sure that's a good idea Astarion, Besides everyone is here, and everyone would be watching." I muttered, not taking my eyes of Gale, who had already started muttering to himself. "There is a whole tavern below us to explore! We'll all leave while you get him to stop ruining the already weird vibe."  He said,"Besides everyone but Karlach, Wyll, Jaheira, and I are gone anyways. Even Withers!" Astarion nodded to Karlach, who quickly gathered everyone.

"Hey, wait a minute, guys. I don't think I think this is -" Slam! The door closed, leaving us alone. I sighed. Maybe it will be okay? I wasn't sure who I was trying to convince anymore. 

"Here goes nothing." I whisper to myself. I walked over to him and tried to get his attention by putting a hand on his shoulder. "Gale, maybe you should -" He shrugged my hand off and continued pacing. "Gale?" I know he heard me. "Not now, Mystra." He continued to mutter to himself and wave me off. My chest went tight with anger at the mention of her name. 

My body moved on it's own, I pushed him into a chair and straddled him. His mouth opened in shock. I took my chance and grabbed his jaw, pulling him closer "I, am not Mystra." I hissed angrily. "I am so sick of her having your attention! Even when you're with me now." I let go of his face.

He looked stunned. "I'm sorry. I let my stress get ahold of me." He put his hands on my hips, looking like a kicked puppy. "Please forgive me." He whispered. My anger slowly melted away and pressed my lips against his. "I can't stay mad at you, but I will devour you until you forget all about her." I moved to his neck, leaving marks all over, He groaned, tightening his grip on my hips, helping me grind into him. 

My fingers slipped under his shirt and pulled it off, tossing it into unknown. I tipped his head back to look me in the eye and traced his lower lip with my thumb. "Still stressed?" I purred, giving him a peck on the lips.

"I'm not sure, I'm kind of conflicted -" I cut him off, kissing him again. I guess my job isn't done yet. My fingers traced every muscle on his stomach until they found their way into the waistband of him pants, his bulge begging to be set free. 

We pulled away from the kiss. "I love you." He whispered, I gave him a quick kiss before I slipped off his lap and into the floor between his legs. I pulled his pants off releasing his dick from it's tight prison, his hands tangled themselves into my hair and tugged at it lightly as I flicked my tongue across the tip teasingly he jolted at my touch after a few minutes of cruel teasing. 

"You've made you point. Stop teasing!" He moaned his hips trusted lightly. I chuckled lightly  at his reaction and stuck his dick into my mouth, bobbing my head and licking the tip on my way down to his shaft. 

His hands left my hair and pulled me back up by my arms. "I need you, now." He panted, towering over me, pulling off my shirt, taking my bra with it. Gale leaned down to kiss me,  his tongue slipped into my mouth and skillfully tangled his tongue with mine, I moaned and gripped his dick rubbing slowly. 

Not breaking the kiss, he pulled my pants and underwear down, and I immediately kicked them off. I shoved him back onto the chair. He growled and tried to get back up, but I pushed him back down and climbed on top with a smirk.

"I told you I'm on top tonight." I seductively murmured, I lined up his dick to my already wet hole and pressed into me slowly. Gale grew impatient and pushed himself all the way in, I threw my  head back and cried out in pleasure he chuckled, satisfied with my reaction.

I dug my nails into his back when he pulled me close. I started to move my hips up and down, my hands moved to his shoulders to stabilize myself. My toes curled when his dick hit all the right spots in my pussy, I started to move faster wanting more. 

His lips found mine picking back up where he left off with my tongue, his hand gripped my waist and stopped me from moving. He started to thrust on his own roughly, he pulled away from my lips and went to my neck leaving his own marks. 

"Fuck I'm getting close." He panted, his thrust becoming sloppier and more intense by the minute. I matched the pace his thrusts, his eyes rolled back into his skull as he orgasmed releasing his seed deep into me. 

He slumped into the chair and I collapse onto his chest both panting and covered in sweat. I lifted my head and kissed his lips. " I love you Gale." I said quietly, he looked down at me a smiled "I love you too" With a grin he picked me up and threw my over his shoulder. "Hey wait where are we going?" I yelped.

"Now that I'm no longer stressed, I want round two." He stated.... 

☆.𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𓍊𓋼𓍊.☆.𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𓍊𓋼𓍊.☆

Now that I have some time I should be able to post again! Sorry for the long wait! Please don't forget to comment or follow! By following you can get updates on the story and I also follow back! 

If you liked this please give my other story a read! A Deal with The Devil I worked hard in it and appreciate every view/comment/vote I get on it!

P.s I did not proofread this and might not, so if there are my mistakes, let me know!

꒒ ০ ⌵ ୧ ♡
Missy