[2]

A/N: It's my birthday so I'll be posting three times today as a little gift to you all <3 Enjoy~

~ ~ ~

"What was that noise?"

"I have no idea, there's no one around for miles."

"Either way I don't think someone could have made that loud of a sound."

"Earthquake?"

...

...

...

...

'Ugh...'

One of the girls cracked open her eyes, squinting as the bright sun glared back at her.

With a little bit of struggle, she lifted her hand to shield her face from the sun, groaning as she pushed herself up into a sitting position.

Her whole body was sore.

She rubbed her head, the floor around her was a brownish stone that had large cracks protruding out from where she was.

She coughed as a little bit of dust floated in the air, glancing around to see four other girls around her, all of them in a large cavity in the solid ground.

'We're... on Earth...'

Her exhaustion barely made her realize that she could no longer form wings.

She held a hand up, watching as the spheres of light she summoned were a little dimmer than they were usually.

A groan snapped her out of her trance, and she weakly stood up, kneeling down next to one of her friends.

She shielded the girl's face from the sun, giving her a soft smile as she opened her eyes.

"K-Kkura-chan?"

"Hey Zuha-chan..."

Kazuha groaned as she picked herself up, Sakura lending a hand to her back in support.

"Woah woah, take it easy."

"W-where..."

"We're on Earth."

The younger girl looked around, waking up even more when she noticed the others.

"We fell a long way..."

The two began to help the others onto their feet, making sure everyone was okay and none of them were too badly injured.

"I can't summon my wings..."

Sakura shook her head at Chaewon, "nope, we can't, our powers are a little weaker too."

The eldest startled as one of them suddenly hugged her.

"Eh- Eunchae-yah are you okay?"

Eunchae's hug only grew tighter, and Sakura barely heard her muffled voice.

"I didn't want to lose another one of you unnies..."

Sakura's eyes widened before she held the younger girl back.

"It's okay, Eunchae-yah... It's okay..."

As the youngest pulled away, Yunjin walked over and ruffled her hair.

"We're together now, and we'll stick together, whatever it takes."

"Yeah..."

Chaewon looked around, "I've never been to this part before... I can't tell where we are."

"We're in some sort of... trailer park?"

"In the middle of nowhere."

Sakura gazed at her surroundings, "I don't sense any danger..."