[26]

TIMESKIP 2 DAYS. . .

"Goodnight unnies, Garam, Eunchae."

"Night unnies~"

"Goodnight you two, we'll be in there in a little bit."

"Nae~"

Yunjin carefully stretched as she walked back to the bedroom with Kazuha, the couple days of rest had helped her be able to start walking from today forward, although it still hurt if she walked or stayed standing for long periods of time, and if she stretched too hard.

"Man it's good to be moving again."

"Don't push yourself too much unnie, you're still healing."

"Dah~"

Yunjin wrapped an arm around Kazuha's waist, making the healer blush.

"Look at you~ Caring for me and all that~~~"

Kazuha grumbled under her breath, walking faster so that she could lay down first in the dark bedroom.

Yunjin chuckled from her reaction, crawling into bed next to her before rolling to her side.

'Hm...'

"Hey Zuha?"

"Yeah unnie?"

Yunjin had a slight bout of hesitation, one of her hands hanging in the air.

Kazuha glanced at the hand, then to her, "yeah?"

"Can I uh..."

"..."

"..."

"Can you...?"

"Can I... touch your abs?"

Kazuha didn't know whether to laugh or to blush.

She did a little bit of both.

"O-oh uh- yeah sure."

"Under your shirt?"

"Y-yeah sure."

The healer shivered as Yunjin's cold fingers gently rested on her stomach, her heart thumping in her chest as the older girl lightly traced the slight grooves on her skin.

It seemed as though Yunjin had no idea what effect this had on Kazuha.

But then Yunjin pulled her hand away, and the two laid there in silence.

...

...

...

"Kazuha?"

"Yeah?"

"..."

From her silence, Kazuha rolled over so they both faced each other, seeing Yunjin stare at her.

...

Yunjin got a little closer, "..."

Kazuha blushed from the sudden closeless of her face, "y-yes?"

After only a moment of hesitation, Yunjin swiftly landed a peck on Kazuha's lips, causing the healer to break and melt and mentally kick her feet and giggle inside.

Yunjin smiled, "I've always wanted to do-"

The older girl startled when Kazuha went in to kiss her again, leaning into the kiss after regaining her senses.

The two pulled away after a small, wholesome moment, staring at each other softly.

...

...