Chapter 10

Tumne na jana
Ki Mai deewana
Lekar aaya hoon
Dil ka nazarana

🤍

Third person pov.

Almost a month passed and the group came closer than they were.

Today they were practicing for Garba. Navratri has already started and they have garba celebration tomorrow.

Ranveer and Priyanka were hitting on each other's faces by their dandiya sticks.

"Tujhe kisne banaya dance club ka head. Maari ja rahi hai sir pe." Said ranveer getting irritated.

(Who made you dance club head. You keep hitting on my head)

"Tujhe khelna nhi aata. Har saal ka hai Tera. Janwar kahin ka. Saare haath pe lag gayi mere. Maine nhi khelna tere saath. Mai Varun ke saath khelungi." Said Priyanka with a sour face.

(You don't know how to play. You do this every year. Bloody animal. I got hurt all over my hands. I won't play with you. I will play with Varun. )

"Haan toh ja na mere paas Trisha hai." Said Ranveer with pride.

(Yeah go. I have Trisha with me.)

Trisha shook her head at the two. Meanwhile Aadrik looked like he could bore holes into Ranveer's heads. Who knew that this grumpy man will be affected so much just by his cousin looking at his girl.

"Acha let's do one thing. How about you all show me Mumbai a bit. Like some fun stuff for us five." Suggested Trisha.

Varun jumped at that and said "let's go to Puno. It's a trampoline park. We'll enjoy."

"Sounds like a plan !!" Shouted ranveer making everyone give him weird looks to which he simply shrugged.

Soon they say in Aadrik's car and drove to Puno.

🤍

At puno,

They got an entry and everyone began jumping, laughing and enjoying themselves.

Our lover boy was busy staring at the tiny piece of art responsible for his sleepless nights looking happy and carefree like no one else. He was enchanted by her smile.

Priyanka noticed this and smiled thinking how her best friend who has always been oh so focused is now losing his mind over her new found soul friend. She was happy to see him happy because she knows while having the burden of being eldest always, he was finally being carefree and falling in love. She couldn't help but pray for a very happy life for him.

Ranveer noticed Priyanka being in her world and pushed her on a trampoline only for her to jump back up and glare at him. Ranveer made a jump run across all the trampolines and ended up hugging Trisha to save himself from Priyanka making Aadrik's blood boil.

"Isko mai ne na ache se theek kar dena hai" thought Aadrik.

They got tired and decided to go to dominoes and get take outs. They decided to spend their evening on Marine drive.