Chapter 11

Lamhe yeh fir na aane
Inko tu na de Jane
Tu mujhpe khudko de luta

🤍

Aadrik pov.

🤍

🤍

I would like to believe I was looking pretty good. This was one of my favourite outfits. I and Ranveer reached college and damn. The surroundings looked extremely pretty.

Soon I saw Trisha walk up to us. She looked so freaking gorgeous.

🤍

🤍

She was wearing black too. I have been noticing we have been twinning quite a lot. Not that I complain. She looks like a dream. A dream from which I never want to wake up. I am mesmerized by her pretty smile and god those smokey eyes. Her eyes is her best feature and she knows it. She highlighted it and it just added to her already overflowing beauty.

She dragged all of us to garba ground and began dancing. We all were dancing in rounds and our partners were changing as we move.

🤍

Trisha pov.

He looks like the illegal drug I want to have and I am not even ashamed for objectifying him like this. He is the prettiest boy to exist. But unfortunately he cannot take away my attention from dance.

Our partners were changing and now I was his partner. I could watch him struggling which was honestly so cute. He had this cute little frown on his head making me smile. He had his full concentration on playing dandiya so that we would not hit me by mistakenly. As I was busy admiring him, two people near me were laughing and I looked at them.