Chapter 16

Are re are yeh kya hua
Maine na yeh Jana

🤍

Third person pov.

It was finally the day of Badi Diwali. The family had always prepared food and gave them to the underprivileged. They make the food by their own hands. All the females especially because they consider the annapoora visit them and gives a special taste to the food.

They packed the packages and sent it to the nearby temple.

🤍

Trisha pov.

Soon Kiara came home. We both make Rangoli together every year. But I can see she is not happy looking at someone I turned to look at whom she is scowling and saw it was Ranveer. Oh I loved their fight yesterday.

Ranveer comes our way and points at Kiara and asks me, "Trisha yeh batameez ladki yaha kya kar rahi hai"

(Trisha what is this rude girl doing here ?)

"Ranveer calm down. She is my best friend Kiara remember. She is here to help me make Rangoli" I replied to him in a calm tone.

"And excuse you. To whom are you calling batameez ?! Infact I should ask what the fuck is this narcissist pig doing here Trisha." Kiara asked me.

"Kiara you also calm down. He is my friend Ranveer remember ?! He is here with his family to celebrate Diwali." I replied calmly to her as well.

"How dare you call me narcissist and a pig? You dumb crocodile" he said to her. Woah this is escalating.

" I am a dumb crocodile. Huh. Look at that audacity. You racoon faced what do you think of yourself. Ofcourse you are a man. No body can deny that looking at your narcissism. Your entire community is ridiculous. Fucking idiot." I know Kiara's hate for men especially after him.

I just stood there and saw how they called each other names. I am getting tired of it. At first it was fun but now they need to shut up so shouted, " CHUP EKDAM CHUP. BAHUT HO GAYA DONO KA. RANVEER JAO AADRIK KI MADAD KARO LIGHT LAGANE MEIN. KIARA CHALO MERE SAATH RANGOLI BANANE. KUTTE BILLIYON KI TARAH LAD RAHE HO DONO TYOHAR WALE DIN. AB AGAR EK DOOSRE SE EK SHABD BHI KAHA NA TOH DONO KO EK DOOSRE SE BANDH KAR ISS JHOOMAR KI JAGAH LATKA DUNGI. "

(Shut up both of you. Ranveer go and help Aadrik in putting lights. Kiara come with me to make Rangoli. Both of you are fighting like cats and dogs right on the day of festival. Now if you both spoke a word to each other then I will you both with each other and hang you in place of this chandelier)

I took a breathe and turned to look at them. Both of them shut up and stood silently. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO WAITING FOR MOVE. " I shouted and everyone hurried off to work. I think I will die of high BP one day because of my friends.

🤍