THE HORSE AND THE INFANT

🎶Alright my brothers listen closely
Tonight we'll make the Trojans pay
10 years of war they've killed us slowly
But now we'll be the ones who slay!🎶

To start off:

The first instrument we hear is Guitar. Guitar means Odysseus. As the opening of the musical, being introduced with guitar is very smart. Odysseus and his men are currently in the Wooden Horse. Now this is an EPIC analysis, not a mythology class so i won't elaborate on this lol.

Second thing: the entire first half of this song is supporter by a clock ticking on the beat. That of course means Athena.

People have interpreted this in numerous ways. One of them was Athena watching over them, giving Odysseus the idea of the Trojan Horse. Jorge has made a TikTok about this, saying that he didn't mean people to take it this far, as the Trojan Horse was Odysseus' biggest pride, his own mastermind at work and not his mentor.

I follow the belief that the clock ticking means Athena pulling the Trojan Horse and everyone in it in the Quick Thought dimension, explaining how the soldiers could chant loudly and spend so much time inside the horse without being caught.

Despite that, Jorge also brushed that one off as too complicated.

🎶Think of your wives and your children
Your family's wondering where you've been
They're growing old and yet you're still here
Do what I say and you'll see them again!

Yes, sir!🎶

Ahh, electric guitar. Odysseus is getting agressive.

ALSO these lines are supported by backing vocals which means some divine presence hehe.

Not much else I can say about this. Just Ody again talking and giving us a very motivational speech. Now here it comes..

🎶Diomedes will lead the charge!
Agamemnon will flank the guards!
Menelaus will lead our mates through the gates
And take the whole city at large!
Teucer will shoot any ambush attack
And Little Ajax will stay back
Nestor, Secure Helen and protect her,
Neo, avenge your father, kill the brothers of Hector!🎶

Guess what it still turns into a mythology lesson. Diomedes, king of Argos. Agamemnon, king of Mycenae and brother of Menelaus. Menelaus, king of Sparta, husband of Helen who of course got taken by Paris. Teucer, King of Teucria, son of the River god Scamander, half brother of Ajax the Greater and known for his archery skills. 

Little Ajax. No, he's not a kid. There was big Ajax, the Giant, and Little Ajax. Big ajax: Giant and king of Salamis, Son of Telamon, grandson of Zeus. Ajax the lesser, king of Locris. Nestor, King of Pylos.

Neo, oh here it gets interestinggg. Neo, short for Neoptolemus, son of...

Achilles.

Avenge your father, kill the brothers of Hector. Now in Ancient Greece it was the standard to avenge your father to kill either your father's murderer or to kill their relatives. So Neo's task was to avenge his father Achilles, who was killed by Paris, as Paris and Hector were brothers..

Now our mythology class has ended, because...

Danger motif!

This whole verse was supported by the danger motif. BUT it's not complete. It fades in an out constantly, which I think is because there's danger, but not yet. It's coming.