Jealous Boy -Gyuvin/Zhanghao

Gyuvin and Zhanghao are art students

-

Don't we all hate the feeling of jealousy?

Especially when it's your favourite person being close with someone other than you. Especially if you are a huge gatekeeper just like Kim Gyuvin.

The boy was sitting on the corner of his class throwing glares at two specific boys who were not really flirting with eachother.

It's been three months since Gyuvin joined Art class and he had grown a little actually no throw the word 'little' out of the window, Gyuvin had a huge crush on Zhanghao ever since he first bumped into him when he newly joined the class.

Three months ago

Gyuvin walked into the art school for the first time, he looked around the building admiring the architecture of the building.

As Gyuvin was about to climb the staircase, A humanly figure was thrown onto him from the stairs.

Gyuvin flinched as a figure came flying towards him, He hurriedly tried catching the person to prevent them from falling but unfortunately he lost his own balance, Gyuvin tripped and fell on the floor laying on his back while still holding the person on his embrace.

As Gyuvin's body touched the floor, Gyuvin felt his lips being touched by another pair of lips.

Huh?

Gyuvin shoot opened his eyes wide in realization as he froze still holding the person by their waist while laying on the floor on his back.

Gyuvin was lost in his own thoughts when he was woke up by the person in his grip struggling to stand up.

He blinked a few times before also standing up.

He took a glance at the person's face, it was a boy.

He kissed a boy?

Gyuvin has never thought too much about his sexuality as he has been always dating girls since he was in middle school but he didn't mind kissing a boy. But how on earth did they kissed?

Gyuvin stared at the boy who was few centimetres shorter than him, the boy was looking down in embarrassment, his ear were flushed red.

"I-I...I am so sorry I should have been careful while walking" the boy spoke with broken Korean accent which clearly indicated that the boy was foreign student.

The boy bowed at Gyuvin before speek walking away.

Gyuvin stared at the boy's figure slowly disappearing with his mouth slightly open.

-

Gyuvin entered a class, the class was already filled with students, the teacher called him towards himself and asked him, "are you new?" Gyuvin nodded in response.

The teacher also nodded before asking Gyuvin to introduce himself to his fellow classmates.

After the introduction, Gyuvin eyed the whole surrounding to see a slender figure seemingly trying to hide himself behind his canvas.

Gyuvin frowned in confusion but didn't think much of it, but everything made sense when the teacher called his name.

"Zhanghao!" The teacher called out.

Zhanghao shut his eyes tightly before taking a deep breath.

Oh deary me...

Zhanghao slowly peeked from his canvas to look at the teacher and the boy who he accidentally kissed few minutes ago.