I am tough -Gunwook/Zhanghao

-

Gunwook and Zhanghao were at hospital, they were there for Gunwook's blood check up. As he was asked to do that by his mom.

Gunwook was a boy with huge body and a tough aura. He was indeed a tough person and a lot of people found his intimidating. But every man has a weak side they say isn't it. Well Gunwook had too. He had two weakness.

One, His beloved boyfriend Zhanghao.
Second, Needle. The tough boy was scared of needle, especially syringe.
But no one really knew about his phobia of needle but Zhanghao knew about it. So, to encourage his said tough boyfriend Zhanghao went to the hospital with him.

They were sitting on the bench waiting for their turn.

Zhanghao held Gunwook's hand trying to calm him. Gunwook was pretty nervous but he didn't tried showing it. He wanted to show Zhanghao how tough he was. He wanted to impress his three months boyfriend.

After waiting for half and hour, a doctor finally came and called for Gunwook's name.

After hearing the name, both Zhanghao and Gunwook stood up, but Gunwook gently pushed Zhanghao back on the bench.

"You stay here" said Gunwook.

Zhanghao smiled as he asked Gunwook, "you sure?"

"I will be fine" Gunwook insisted, "you don't have to worry about me, I am a tough man."

"Alright whatever you say then" Zhanghao shrugged sassily.

Gunwook made a swaggy hand sign (🤘🤙)  as he walked inside the doctor's office.

Zhanghao laughed as he stared at his boyfriend who walked inside the office.

While waiting Zhanghao decided to pick a random magazine and read it.

Not even after five minutes, the same doctor walked out to the lobby with a tired expression.

The doctor awkwardly called for Zhanghao's name, So Zhanghao stood up and went towards the doctor.

"Yes?" Zhanghao asked as he approached the doctor who smiled at him with a really awkward face.

"Your..uh boyfriend? Passed out the second I pulled out the syringe. Please kindly collect him from my office, I need to look after my other appointments." The doctor bowed before walking away.

Zhanghao sighed in disbelief as he walked inside the doctor's office to witness his boyfriend totally passed out and a nurse beside him fanning him while trying to wake him up.

Zhanghao was so caught up with the situation, he didn't knew if he was supposed to laugh or get mad.

He stared at Gunwook's uncouncious body which suddenly jolted up startling the nurse who was fanning him.

Gunwook looked up at Zhanghao as soon as he woke up, He gazed at Zhanghao for a second before bawling his eyes out, "Hao hyung! They almost killed me with the needle".

Gunwook stood up and walked over Zhanghao who stared at him with a 'I am so done with you' look.

Gunwook's large body hugged, Zhanghao's slender one covering him wholely.

"Babee.." Gunwook wailed even more.

Zhanghao who tried his best to act mad couldn't help but cackle at his silly boyfriend.

Looking at Zhanghao laughing at him made Gunwook cry out even more.

Even the nurse behind who was fanning Gunwook previously was now trying to suppress her laughter.

"It's okay wookie..let's go home" Zhanghao reassured his crying boyfriend before bringing him out of the office.

-

"Stop..." Gunwook mumbled in embarrassment as he sat on the couch with his elbow leaning on this thighs.

Zhanghao who was sat beside him, almost dying of laughter, "i Am a TouGh mAn..."Zhanghao mocked Gunwook between his cackles.

"Hyung..."Gunwook whined.

"Alright alright I will stop..." Zhanghao said, trying to suppress his laughter.

Zhanghao scoots towards Gunwook and hugs him, "It's okay Gunwook you are a tough man for me" said Zhanghao trying to reassure him.

"I know not only for you but for everyone." Gunwook said jokingly.

Zhanghao rolled his eyes before pulling away from the hug, "ugh you are so-" Zhanghao mumbled few cuss towards Gunwook while slapping his arm.

"So hot I know I am" Gunwook said as he pulled Zhanghao in his embrace.

-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They are cute together. (I am a loyal Haobin stan)
Whenever I see gunhao together it feels like seeing a single mother and a young boy who likes her.