Love letters -Hanbin/Zhanghao

-

Zhanghao peeked his head from behind the wall before sneakily looking around to make sure there were no one near the hallway.
He tiptoe slowly towards his classroom and peeked from the window to see if anyone is  present inside the classroom or not.

Thankfully the coast was clear.

He opened the door before walking towards a specific desk, his lips formed a smile as soon as he found a familiar looking backpack under the desk.

He hurriedly took out a pink envelop from his bag which had red hearts drew on it and a star sticker.

He kissed the envelop before putting it gently under the desk of the owner, he smiled while staring at the desk when the door sliding noise startled him.

Oh no!

Zhanghao quickly turned around to see the person who was not suppose to see him or notice him standing near the door with a extremely confused face.

"Excuse me?" Hanbin spoke.

Zhanghao who was staring at Hanbin with wide eyes thinking he got busted blinked his eyes multiple time, he tried to think of an excuse.

"Uh is this your desk? The bag was on the floor so I picked it up" Zhanghao said coming up with the best excuse he could come with on the spot.

Hanbin was still staring at him suspiciously raised his eyebrows, "uh sure thanks" Hanbin spoke as he walked near Zhanghao.

"Your welcome friend!" Zhanghao nervously exclaimed before walking away ignoring Hanbin who was walking towards him.

Hanbin who was half way on his tracks towards Zhanghao stared at Zhanghao who just walked away from there.

"Hey" Hanbin said as his gaze fell upon the pink envelop.

Zhanghao gulped air down his dry throat before slowly turning towards Hanbin who already had the envelope in his hands.

Holy mother please save me

Zhanghao was currently petrified, the least he wanted to happen was Hanbin finding about the letters he have been writing for Hanbin.

Hanbin's face formed a frown as he stared at the letters, he slowly looked at Zhanghao who awkwardly stood near the door still without moving.

"..yes?" Zhanghao asked trying to sound as calm as possible, as if he wasn't almost shitting his pants.

"Did you.." Hanbin started at he waved the letters in his hands, Zhanghao swore he was never this scared in his entire life time, "Did you see who kept this letter on my desk?" Hanbin continued. For a second Zhanghao was relieved that Hanbin didn't suspected him as the one who sneaked the letter in his desk.

"No..I didn't..the letter was already there even before I came here" Zhanghao lied but it seemed like Hanbin believed him as he noded while opening the letter, Seeing Hanbin opening the envelope made Zhanghao panic even more, "I will get going then! Good luck with the letter!" Zhanghao exclaimed before running out of the classroom.

After sprinting out of the classroom, Zhanghao stopped his tracks pretty far away from the classroom near the staircase while trying to catch his breath.

"Gosh that was a close call" Zhanghao phew-ed.

-

Today again, Zhanghao started his same mission. Sneaking inside his own classroom and drop his letter on Hanbin's desk.

He never wrote his name not even an initial on the letter. He wanted to write the letter anonymously, Like a secret admire.

He slid the door open only to startle the shit out of himself when he saw Hanbin already sitting on his seat.