The Magician and The Prime

You were one of Oliver, Drippy, Esther and Swaine's companions to defeat Zodiarchy to save the world.

After defeat him, the world was save.

Oliver go back to his world, Drippy go back to his island, Esther go back to his dad and Swaine go stay with is brother.

All that remained his you, you chose to stay with cassiopeia as her guardian.

She was happy about it and accepted. 

From Guardian and Queen, to friends and much more.

One day Cassiopeia was training with you to teach you new some new spells but while you were casting the spells that cassiopeia was teaching you accidentally create a portal.

This portal was so powerful that he begin to suck you two in to a another world.

A world just like oliver but were you and cassiopeia will find Giants Robots.

One want peace in the universe and the other one want to conquer the UNIVERSE.

You and Cassiopeia will help the 6 robots that want peace in the universe and defeat the other one called MEGATRON.

(Note: This will be a Ni No Kuni crossover, why I chose Ni No Kuni it's because it's really a great game and there was literaly none Ni No Kuni crossover in wattpad or in Fanfictions so this will be a first time and your love interest/Wife will be Cassiopeia and before you say something her age is over 10,000 YEARS OLD!! And she looks like a woman of the age between 18 and 25 years old well in opinion and she looks beautiful so this is it.)