The adventure of a King and a Hedgehog

After that Kiritsugu rejects the grail, he orders Saber to destroy it.

Saber, using her most powerful move, breaks the Holy Grail resulting to all of its contents to spill out. 

Due to Angra Mainyu's corruption, the contents within the Grail only bring destruction.

After this Saber and the other dissapear and wait for a another Holy Grail.

Well not for Saber, after she destroy the Holy Grail she was teleported to another world.

A world where she would meet a Blue Hedgehog and live many adventure with him and his friends.

(Note: Sorry Everyone that I didn't post anything for these past months but it was because of college and my studies so I am really sorry everyone for this. 

I have this idea for this story a long time so I wanted to write this, If you want to know all about my knowledge about the Fate series is that I really suck I play Fate/ Grand order in my Ipad I even know some of their character from some of their series but my knowledge about that anime is really suck and is lore is really complicated, so I take the artoria from Fate/Zero so I hope you all will understand, as for Sonic don't worry I am a fan of his game so don't worry about this.

This Story will begin with Sonic Adventure from 1998. I hope this story will please you all.)